1995-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Players Club question

I bought a lot of 95-96 collector's choice platinum player's club cards from a dollar box a little while back. I was just looking through them and noticed that only one of the five that I have has the stamp in holofoil. The other four are just silver foil. I checked beckett on line and it doesn't show a difference between any of them. I double checked to see if they were all the platinum version, and sure enough, they are. If anyone has any info tht would be great.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Someone on the board collect these & I help him out with the set from time to time, I asked him the same question once and I think he mentioned that it has something to do with series I & series II from the set. One has the holofoil and one does not.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Hidden Content

Awesome, thanks for the info. I just checked and the one with the holo foil is from series 2. All the others are from series 1 so that must be it.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hi jprt80!

I am the one whalechaser is referring to. If there is any of these that you will like to trade, do give me a PM.

Thanks!
    I am looking for 94-95 Collector's Choice Gold Signatures, and 95-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Player's Club. PM me if you have any for trade or sale.