Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking to make some QUICK trades!!

CMB and lmk if you see anything, its all available...lets trade!
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

What you looking to get for the Tebow/Hernandez Dual Auto and the Maroney/Jackson Dual Auto.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

hard to say since they are numbered so low...looking for QB autos mostly
    Hidden Content

Could use your lions stuff, Best,Stafford,Young, Leshoure
    Let me know if we can make a trade.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

I posted in your thread on BOC. CMB for the 2009 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor Johnny Knox /5 and the 2010 Certified Jordan Shipley /50 RPA auto please. Thanks.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Interested in your R&S Andre Brown patch/auto and C. Givens Bowman Chrome GU/AU...can you CMB? Thx
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

nothing for me, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Could use your lions stuff, Best,Stafford,Young, Leshoure
    Let me know if we can make a trade.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Interested in any Miami Dolphins you have. LMK if you see anything you need from me. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast