Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country
    See jaydub2001's Items on eBay

Todd Frazier c/o Reds ST
    1/1 in 12 days, personalized

Dan Straily c/o A's ST
    2/2 in 12 days
    Last edited by jaydub; 03-26-2013 at 10:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Todd Frazier also 1/2 but he misspelled my name so I might remove the personalization. Haven't decided yet
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brantley seemed like he'd be a good guy so I tried. Reynolds I have read is a good signer plus he's from the same town as me. Heck, I caved and bought his auto on eBay anyways.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Brantley is typically a bad signer, but I was hoping to get lucky as well. I also sent to Reynolds but haven't seen any successes from him. I considered sending to Cabrera but I also figured that would be too long of a shot.

To reply to both of you...as a regular tribe guy at CLE, Brantley is one of the WORST signers. He's only signed twice that I remember and I was there the past 3 years. He signed once because of a charity function (where I got him), and the other he was forced to by his girlfriend, then proceeded to tell fans after he signed for them that they should be lucky that his gf made him.

Alomar Jr. is usually a very nice and stand up guy in person. Not sure about TTM, but unless he's pressed for time (I.E. with his family), he usually stops and signs. I've also seen a lot from him TTM.

Cabrera is my white whale now. The man literally avoids people like the plague. From what I've heard, he signs once per year at the season ticket holder fanfair and that's it. With that said, he sometimes takes time out to sign for fans before the game, but that's also on rare occasion. sent to him 4 times TTM and still nothing

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL so basically I sent to two guys who are not gonna sign, and the one I have a chance with I bought on eBay already. HAHA my luck, and as any Cleveland fan is far too used to saying

Maybe next year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought I'd wait a little longer before responding to Captain's question about returns. Here are my Spring Training results:

1) Top Success: Lucas Duda & Bobby Parnell (for a project)
    2) Success Rate: 6 for 31 (19%)
    3) Most Wanted: Tino Martinez

This was my second Spring Training of sending TTMs. I had hoped for a few more returns since most of the guys I sent to are not "big" names, but I can't complain. When your first TTM return ever was from Mariano Rivera (last year's Spring Training), it's sort of hard to match that haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pat Neshek- 2/2 in 13 days. (2013 Heritage x2)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ben Revere - 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 45 days. Signed a 2012 Topps in black sharpie. Looks great, and an awesome success for the Phillies PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

My latest success came in yesterday...

Rymer Liriano- 5/5 (c/o San Diego Padres)

-too bad an injury ended his season early as he is one of the game's top prospects

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Aquadisco's Items on eBay

Cody Buckel 2/2
    Joe Kelly 2/2

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast