Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Hm I wonder if that includes when I sent to Fenway Park last season. I didn't want to send to him at spring training if he is eventually going to sign at Fenway. What do you think?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone seen any Bruce Rondon sucesses anywhere? I printed out 2 4x6s and im not sure if i want to send them just yet because im short on stamps.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(271)
    Country
    See tgutta08's Items on eBay

Hmm, think there's any chance he signs again this spring or do you think that was it? I wish I would have sent to him in my first batch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hm I wonder if that includes when I sent to Fenway Park last season. I didn't want to send to him at spring training if he is eventually going to sign at Fenway. What do you think?

Looks like an awfully small pile of mail to include all of his stuff from last season.

Has anyone seen any Bruce Rondon sucesses anywhere? I printed out 2 4x6s and im not sure if i want to send them just yet because im short on stamps.

I know he's been signing in person (and is a great signer at that), so it's probably worth a shot.

Hmm, think there's any chance he signs again this spring or do you think that was it? I wish I would have sent to him in my first batch.

If I had to guess, I'd say he probably signs again...there's over a month of Spring Training left.

BANNED

Country

Looks like an awfully small pile of mail to include all of his stuff from last season.

I know he's been signing in person (and is a great signer at that), so it's probably worth a shot.

If I had to guess, I'd say he probably signs again...there's over a month of Spring Training left.

I might send to him! Have to keep an eye on twitter from now on, thanks for the twitter updates

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could there be a new thread for that??

BANNED

Country

Could there be a new thread for that??

new thread for what?

BANNED

Country

Hoping to get some TTM returned tomorrow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Going out tomoorrow

Archie Bradley
    Adam Eaton
    Didi Gregorius
    Will Middlebrooks
    Mike Olt
    Bruce Rondon
    Bubba Starling
    Taijuan Walker

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope I get mine. I sent it on Wed night so hopefully it made it in time
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast