Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 490
  1. #81
    Great stuff so far everyone... hope the successes keep piling up!
    Here are all of my TTM Successes in my photobucket...
    Hidden Content

    2013 Spring Training Success Rate- 42/73

    2013 Total TTM Count- 281 Items

    2013 Total In Person Count- 8 Items

  2. #82
    Hey was wondering if anyone could answer my question, are all the prospects at spring training? I want to send to a few prospects but just want to make sure everyone is at Spring Training before I send, thanks everyone!

  3. #83
    Not every prospect is at Spring Training but generally the top prospects are. Its best to look on the teams rosters and non roster invitees to verify that the players you are looking for will be there. Bri
    Here are all of my TTM Successes in my photobucket...
    Hidden Content

    2013 Spring Training Success Rate- 42/73

    2013 Total TTM Count- 281 Items

    2013 Total In Person Count- 8 Items

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by alowe1034 View Post
    Hey was wondering if anyone could answer my question, are all the prospects at spring training? I want to send to a few prospects but just want to make sure everyone is at Spring Training before I send, thanks everyone!
    Not all prospects will be in ST with the Big club. ST at the minor league facilities asually starts March 1st!

    DANIEL CORCINO 3/3 sent 2-11-13 and it does answer the earlier question about Cubs and Reds sent c/o St stadium as this was sent via ST stadium address. I also did update the Reds address in the ST Address Thread to include the Reds Facility address in case someone wanted to go that route!

    Great to see all the returns and best of luck to everyone!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

  5. #85
    Guys, I made a rolling list of the successes so far, please feel free to add it to. Its hard to read through 9 pages of the official thread so I made a little cheat cheat. A lot of member send out mailings based on the recent successes so I thought it would be useful.
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...g-Success-List

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by indyreds View Post
    Not all prospects will be in ST with the Big club. ST at the minor league facilities asually starts March 1st!

    Thanks! Would the minor league facilities be the same mailing address as the big league team or another address? Sorry for the questions, first time doing spring training!

  7. #87
    Got Brad Lidge in today from last spring training!

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Guys, I made a rolling list of the successes so far, please feel free to add it to. Its hard to read through 9 pages of the official thread so I made a little cheat cheat. A lot of member send out mailings based on the recent successes so I thought it would be useful.
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...g-Success-List
    Ya left out Casper Wells as I got him today too.
    Reached 100 autos by 2012 (Actual number achieved=200)
    500 New Autos by 2014: 44/500 completed
    Most Recent: Amare Stoudemire, Michael Morse, Steve Novak
    STAY TUNED...

  9. #89
    It's been about a week since I've sent out my huge mail day.. expecting some back any day now.. most of the St Louis Cardinals I sent to. You can see who in the Outbox thread.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudickulous View Post
    Ya left out Casper Wells as I got him today too.
    added, thank you

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •