Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 490
  1. #91
    11 days
    Danny Hultzen 1/1

  2. #92
    Joe Kelly, Cardinals signed my card and sent me some other baseball cards.. that was weird!

    Sent 2/12 - Got 2/20

    Last edited by biggsy2323; 02-20-2013 at 01:29 PM.

  3. #93
    My first success of the Spring is....

    Mat Latos (1/3) 12 days

    Its great to see an ace still sign for fans as my 2012 Bowman looks great.
    Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 02-20-2013 at 06:21 PM.
    Here are all of my TTM Successes in my photobucket...
    Hidden Content

    2013 Spring Training Success Rate- 42/73

    2013 Total TTM Count- 281 Items

    2013 Total In Person Count- 8 Items

  4. #94
    So if Archie Bradley is at the MILB ST facility, and I already sent to the Dbacks complex, will he still get that mail?

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by jham34 View Post
    So if Archie Bradley is at the MILB ST facility, and I already sent to the Dbacks complex, will he still get that mail?
    I sent there too, I'm almost positive he will receive them.

  6. #96
    That is where I sent so lets hope he receives!
    Here are all of my TTM Successes in my photobucket...
    Hidden Content

    2013 Spring Training Success Rate- 42/73

    2013 Total TTM Count- 281 Items

    2013 Total In Person Count- 8 Items

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    That is where I sent so lets hope he receives!
    They usually forward it. The MiLB facilities are usually right around the corner of the MLB ones.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    They usually forward it. The MiLB facilities are usually right around the corner of the MLB ones.
    Okay thats good, I hope he signs the cards

  9. #99

  10. #100
    13 days
    Drew Pomeranz 1/1
    Seeking 2014 MLB 50/50 or consignment opportunities

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •