Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast
    I love how Bryce Harper retweeted a picture of Michael Morse signing his fan mail from last year and Bryce doesn't even do his own mail. Classic Bryce Harper. I love that guy but he is kinda arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I love how Bryce Harper retweeted a picture of Michael Morse signing his fan mail from last year and Bryce doesn't even do his own mail. Classic Bryce Harper. I love that guy but he is kinda arrogant.
    In his defense, I think Bryce Harper has a significantly larger amount of fan mail than Michael Morse.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    In his defense, I think Bryce Harper has a significantly larger amount of fan mail than Michael Morse.
    True but its just funny to me.

Yesterday brought another success for me:
    Ty Buttrey 2/2 c/o Red Sox

This brings me to 5/13 for the spring so far and this was probably my first true minor league success. A great addition for my Red Sox prospect collection

Hit a really nice success that I haven't seen any other post yet.
    Drew Storen of the Nationals on a 2012 Heritage. I thought I sent a 2012 Allen ginter but happy all the same. If anyone gets a 2012 Allen Ginter I'd love to trade the Heritage for it. Ill post a pic later tonight.
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Brook Jacoby- 3/3 in 39 days. (85T, 86T, 87T)

Today I got 2 successes and 2 failures:

Success:
    Scott Downs 1/1
    Milwaukee Brewers Fan Pack

Failure:
    Daniel Descalso and Shelby Miller both were RTS using the 700 Clark Street address for the Cardinals.

Edmonds came back RTS as well. Here's the thing...the street name is Clark Avenue, not Clark St.

1 back today - Justin Masterson
    Collecting Mike Trout

Drew Pomeranz 3/3
    Tom Layne 3/3
    Dustin Ackley 3/3
    Jedd Gyorko 2/2

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast