Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataris816 View Post
    Today I got 2 successes and 2 failures:

Success:
    Scott Downs 1/1
    Milwaukee Brewers Fan Pack

Failure:
    Daniel Descalso and Shelby Miller both were RTS using the 700 Clark Street address for the Cardinals.

That address you used for Descalso and Miller is the regular season address...not their address in ST.

It got RTS'd because St. needs to be placed by Ave.

Quote Originally Posted by dsolzman View Post
    It got RTS'd because St. needs to be placed by Ave.
    Thank you! I'll try it again. I sent it to the regular season address since it was pretty late to send to spring training.

Noticed a Kipnis, Pestano, and Masterson back just lately... which is all well and good but this moron here didn't send to those 3, he sent to 3 others. Hopefully a team trend and I get my 3 back soon.

Got back 10 yesterday, Most were names previously listed, glad to see my Wilhemsen, Mike Adams and Ron Washington. Also got returns from John russell-1987 Topps, Dale Sveum-1987 Topps. So far I'm closing in on 40/150. Should easily hit 50 returns this spring and I feel pretty good about that.
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Quote Originally Posted by w3st34 View Post
    Noticed a Kipnis, Pestano, and Masterson back just lately... which is all well and good but this moron here didn't send to those 3, he sent to 3 others. Hopefully a team trend and I get my 3 back soon.
    I sent to Masterson on a whim, I had no idea if he'd sign. Pestano and Kipnis, however, have been insanely fan friendly over the past few years for the Tribe. Which three did you send to? I also sent to Brantley, Alomar Jr. and a few other Indians I can't remember off the top of my head.
    Collecting Mike Trout

Brantley, Reynolds, and on a whim Cabrera though I figured that'd be a no-luck.

Quote Originally Posted by w3st34 View Post
    Brantley, Reynolds, and on a whim Cabrera though I figured that'd be a no-luck.
    Brantley is typically a bad signer, but I was hoping to get lucky as well. I also sent to Reynolds but haven't seen any successes from him. I considered sending to Cabrera but I also figured that would be too long of a shot.
    Collecting Mike Trout

Today brought Cody Buckel and Brett Anderson! Both 1/1

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast