Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

First 2 went out!!!
    Yadier Molina and Juan Pierre, both reported early. I expect Pierre to sign but unlikely to get Yadi. You never know if you never try. Then Ill mail 75 1987 Topps tomorrow to coaches in ST. Then the last batch goes out on the 6th of 2012 AG (75 cards). Come on ST be good this year!! I tried to stay away from WBC players.

First Batch is out: 25 sent on 2/4/13: Some Heritage mixed in but mostly 2012 AG. 2012 Heritage: Aaron Crow, Danny Duffy, Marlon Byrd, JB Shuck, Lucas Duda, Josh Reddick, Steve Delabar-good story here, Adam Lind
    2012 AG: Darwin Barney, Matt Garza, Anthony Rizzo, John Axford, Trevor Cahill, JJ Putz, Derek Holland, Colby Lewis, Joe Nathan, Matt Moore, Joakim Soria, Gavin Floyd, Luke Hochevar, Brad Peacock, CJ Wilson, Erick Aybar, Howie Kendrick

87 Batch sent on 2/12:
    John Russell, Bille Beane, Mark McGwire, Mike Scioscia, Dale Sveum, Don Mattingly, Mike Maddox, Ron Washington, Mickey Hatcher, Wally Joyner, Chili Davis, Juan Samuel, Tony Pena, Terry Francona, Orlando Mercado, Alfredo Griffin, Curt Young, Bobby Thigpen, Dave Righetti, Rick Honeycutt, Ken Howell, Chris Speier, Gary Pettis, Alan Trammell, Al Nipper, Milt Thompson, Dave Anderson, Carmelo Martinez, Jamie Quirk, Jerry Narron, Ron Roenicke, Ron Romanick, Rick Schu, Mark Salas, Rick Anderson, Ray Searage, Bruce Bochy, Joel Youngblood, Steve Sax
    plus these guys:
    2012 Topps Heritage-Blake Beavan, Jason Vargas, Cliff Pennington, Ryan Lavarnway, Jeff Kartstens, Scott Baker, Michael Brantley, Josh Collmenter, Scott Baker, Drew Storen
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 02-12-2013 at 03:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First 2 went out!!!
    Yadier Molina and Juan Pierre, both reported early. I expect Pierre to sign but unlikely to get Yadi. You never know if you never try. Then Ill mail 75 1987 Topps tomorrow to coaches in ST. Then the last batch goes out on the 6th of 2012 AG (75 cards). Come on ST be good this year!! I tried to stay away from WBC players.

Yadi is a tough one...he hates signing. He's blown off the Cardinals big charity event (winter warm up) over the years because he hates to sign autographs. He will usually do a private signing with Tom Orr maybe once a year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im sending out to spring training in a week or so and im wondering what everyone thinks of my list:

Dustin Ackley
    Yoenis Cespedes
    Tyler Chatwood
    R.A. Dickey
    Stephen Drew
    Christian Friedrich
    Gio Gonzalez
    Dillon Gee
    Paul Goldschmidt
    Josh Hamilton
    Danny Hultzen
    Clayton Kershaw
    Craig Kimbrel
    Ryan Lavarnway
    Tommy Milone
    Joe Nathan
    Brad Peacock
    Drew Pomeranz
    Mariano Rivera
    Tyler Skaggs
    Eric Surkamp
    Mark Trumbo
    Joey Votto
    Vance Worley
    Jordan Zimmermann

Do any of these players sign better during the regular season?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yadi is a tough one...he hates signing. He's blown off the Cardinals big charity event (winter warm up) over the years because he hates to sign autographs. He will usually do a private signing with Tom Orr maybe once a year.

Thats what Im waiting on is the private signing to get my 2012 AG or my trip to St. Louis if I just happen to get lucky. I figure he wont sign but I gotta give it a go as I had an extra of him.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Im sending out to spring training in a week or so and im wondering what everyone thinks of my list:

Dustin Ackley
    Yoenis Cespedes
    Tyler Chatwood
    R.A. Dickey
    Stephen Drew
    Christian Friedrich
    Gio Gonzalez
    Dillon Gee
    Paul Goldschmidt
    Josh Hamilton
    Danny Hultzen
    Clayton Kershaw
    Craig Kimbrel
    Ryan Lavarnway
    Tommy Milone
    Joe Nathan
    Brad Peacock
    Drew Pomeranz
    Mariano Rivera
    Tyler Skaggs
    Eric Surkamp
    Mark Trumbo
    Joey Votto
    Vance Worley
    Jordan Zimmermann

Do any of these players sign better during the regular season?

You seem to have a good mix...my list is once again tough this year and I see 4 people from my list on yours. My advice would be to get some lesser known guys that you like too. Always have a mix of high and low end players. I need to take my own advice though as I think I have a LOT of high end caliber players...but then again, the say is "no guts, no glory." Speaking of lists though, it's near that 1st send out time...I'm feeling a mail date of February 8th, 9th or 10th...I realize the 10th's a sunday, but something about leaving sunday open for last minute adds seems right.

Anyways, hope you all are excited for baseball as I am!!! Also ST autos...my list is at 37 and growing daily!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello. Does anyone have any information on the Team USA players? Will they sign if you send to their normal ST address? Is there an address for the Team USA practice facility? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Great list!! I am sending out on the 11th however just pitchers and catchers... I have a huge stack of other position players I will send out the following week. I hope Gio Gonzalez signs for you as I am 0-2 on his since the beginning of last year... he has such a nice autograph but I imagine he is getting tougher with stardome. RA Dickey is another in which I am 0-2 on starting last year. Good luck and I hope they sign.
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first batch of letters is going to go out Friday February 8th and these are the players includes... all of them are pitchers and catchers.

Mat Latos
    Trevor Bauer
    Jeurys Familia
    Ross Detwiler
    Mike Adams
    Tommy Milone
    David Robertson
    Patrick Corbin
    Robbie Erlin
    Andrew Heaney
    Jacob Turner
    Tony Cingrani
    Tommy Joseph
    Aaron Crow
    Brandon Beachy
    Joel Hanrahan
    Brett Anderson
    Doug Fister
    Devin Mesoraco
    Carlos Marmol
    Mike Zunino

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does Bauer sign TTM during ST?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have no idea... but we will find out!! A lot of those guys havent been tracked on SCF yet so it should be interesting.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast