Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Great stuff so far everyone... hope the successes keep piling up!
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey was wondering if anyone could answer my question, are all the prospects at spring training? I want to send to a few prospects but just want to make sure everyone is at Spring Training before I send, thanks everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Not every prospect is at Spring Training but generally the top prospects are. Its best to look on the teams rosters and non roster invitees to verify that the players you are looking for will be there. Bri

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey was wondering if anyone could answer my question, are all the prospects at spring training? I want to send to a few prospects but just want to make sure everyone is at Spring Training before I send, thanks everyone!

Not all prospects will be in ST with the Big club. ST at the minor league facilities asually starts March 1st!

DANIEL CORCINO 3/3 sent 2-11-13 and it does answer the earlier question about Cubs and Reds sent c/o St stadium as this was sent via ST stadium address. I also did update the Reds address in the ST Address Thread to include the Reds Facility address in case someone wanted to go that route!

Great to see all the returns and best of luck to everyone!

BANNED

Country

Guys, I made a rolling list of the successes so far, please feel free to add it to. Its hard to read through 9 pages of the official thread so I made a little cheat cheat. A lot of member send out mailings based on the recent successes so I thought it would be useful.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...g-Success-List

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not all prospects will be in ST with the Big club. ST at the minor league facilities asually starts March 1st!

Thanks! Would the minor league facilities be the same mailing address as the big league team or another address? Sorry for the questions, first time doing spring training!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got Brad Lidge in today from last spring training!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Guys, I made a rolling list of the successes so far, please feel free to add it to. Its hard to read through 9 pages of the official thread so I made a little cheat cheat. A lot of member send out mailings based on the recent successes so I thought it would be useful.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...g-Success-List

Ya left out Casper Wells as I got him today too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been about a week since I've sent out my huge mail day.. expecting some back any day now.. most of the St Louis Cardinals I sent to. You can see who in the Outbox thread.

BANNED

Country

Ya left out Casper Wells as I got him today too.

added, thank you

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast