Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I still can't believe it. What a feeling it must be to have been awake all night long and finally hear that the lockout is gone.

What a game hockey is.

GO HABS GO (seriously we might suck this year and the next but we have 24 stanley Cups so who cares)
    My cards: Hidden Content

Wants
    : Spectrum cards, like MVP's, Artifacts or national treasure variations

well lets be honest most were won when there was a 6 team league ......
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
    I still can't believe it. What a feeling it must be to have been awake all night long and finally hear that the lockout is gone.

What a game hockey is.

GO HABS GO (seriously we might suck this year and the next but we have 24 stanley Cups so who cares)

Uh oh, bad news Leafs fans!

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

Wait they've not been playing,I usually don't watch till after football season anyways,it's obvious Canada has missed the NHL more than the U.S.A
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Welcome Back Hockey!! About time they figured out something! :) 48-50 Games? I'll take it!

Looking for Current Red Wings RC's/AU/GU

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Uh oh, bad news Leafs fans!

seen that before lol
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar/Travis Konecny/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

I read a funny blog comment about the Leafs the other day.

In a typical 82 game season, the Leafs often don't make the playoffs. Leaf hopefuls are certain that because the schedule is only 48 games per team, that the Leafs do not have overall games to mess-up, and therefore will be a playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    I read a funny blog comment about the Leafs the other day.

In a typical 82 game season, the Leafs often don't make the playoffs. Leaf hopefuls are certain that because the schedule is only 48 games per team, that the Leafs do not have overall games to mess-up, and therefore will be a playoff team.
    You better believe it :D lol

If last year was a 48 game season they would have been laughing lol (1st overall 35 games in, then crapped the bed from there on out)
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 50/50 (100% complete). And now the fun is over, so it's available ft/Fs as a set only.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast