Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ukiah's Items on eBay

Question How 'bout this for floating a baloon?....WANTED: 1957 Baseball Checklists

I don't quite get by the '57 Baseball checklists are so difficult to come up with, but here is the deal. Got the Blony 1/2 checklist in nice shape. Need the rest. Let me know if there may be any leads out there. I expect a lot cricket sounds on this posting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jams80's Items on eBay

This isn't much help but I just picked up a 1957 set and it included two marked checklists - 3rd series (blony - thst you apparently have) and first series (Bazooka). So if marked is ok - I have a lesser condition one available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have the 3rd series...are they cleanly marked? What are you needing for settings or looking for in your collection?

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump