Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Eric,

Do you have a different address since we traded 6 months ago? Here is the wrestlers I am looking for:

Aj Lee, Bruno Sammartino, Candice Michelle, Carlito, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Edge, John Cena, Lana, Lita, Maria, Mark Henry, Maryse, Mickie James, Molly Holly, Mr. McMahon, Nikolai Volkoff, Randy Orton, Road Warrior Animal, Santino Marella, Sheamus, Stephanie McMahon, Triple h, Tully Blanchard, Undertaker Thanks!

Yes I do I just moved over the weekend :), I have a bunch of those guys you listed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Eric, do you need a 2014 Archives Gregg Jefferies (Mets) auto? Got one incoming and can always use a new WWE relic, LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Eric, do you need a 2014 Archives Gregg Jefferies (Mets) auto? Got one incoming and can always use a new WWE relic, LOL!

I could , PM and let me know waht you would like in return~Eric :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eric,

I will send your Mets cards in the mail tomorrow or early next week. What is your new address? I seen it in the trade manager, but it disappeared. Thanks! Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Eric,

I will send your Mets cards in the mail tomorrow or early next week. What is your new address? I seen it in the trade manager, but it disappeared. Thanks! Tony

It should be in there, I will make up a trade and then you can confirm it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

To the top :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

To the top :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cards!

Hi Eric,

I was just wondering if you received the baseball cards that I sent you yet? Your cards that you sent have not come yet. I have traded with a couple other people as well and have not gotten anything. I am thinking maybe mail is really slow this time of year because of the holidays? Thanks! Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Eric,

I finally received your wrestling cards in the mail to today! Thanks so much for the extra cards you sent me. I feel like I cheated you big time. I would like to send you some more cards. Please send me a list of cards you are looking for. I have lots of baseball, basketball, and football cards for trade.

Tony Honkomp

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Bootan,

Do you have doubles of the 2010 gold set? I can use some of them. I have lots of baseball, basketball, and football cards to trade. Thanks!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast