Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Couple Hundy To Buy

    Got $200-$400. Looking for good deals. Main want is Presidential autos. Will buy highend lots or singles or extremely large lowend lots (50+ GU/AU Lots). Mainly looking for autos and gu but will consider numbered rc/insert lots of 500+. Im also buying off Ebay as well so once the money is gone its gone.

    Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content

    Alway buying or trading for my PC.

    PC: Bill Bates: 6/171; Daryl Johnston: 5/652; Jay Novacek: 42/567

  2. #2

    gowizards0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,541
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (34)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta


    gold /49

    55 dlvd
    Hidden Content

    I collect: NICK YOUNG

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gowizards0 View Post


    gold /49

    55 dlvd
    Thanks for the offer but Ill pass. No interest in Freeman. Not sure if he will even be starting next year.

    David
    Hidden Content

    Alway buying or trading for my PC.

    PC: Bill Bates: 6/171; Daryl Johnston: 5/652; Jay Novacek: 42/567

  4. #4






    /25











    $90 gift dlvd for the lot, the spiller is /25
    Last edited by BigCoop70; 01-06-2013 at 12:56 PM.

  5. #5
    My son says he's gonna be president one day. I'll sell you his for $5 - get in while it's still cheap! LOL
    Free bump
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

  6. #6
    hundy? should be hundo, sounds more hood lol.

  7. #7
    I got this lowend lot of auto's and gu for 55$ dlvd. lmk

    AUTO'S:

    Kory Sheets - 2003 Donruss Elite s/n 780/999

    Andy Hall - 2004 LeafCertified s/n 853/1000
    Eric Smith – 2006 Playoff Contenders RC
    Jonathan Orr - 2006 Bowman Sterling
    Marques Hagans – 2006Finest RC Refractor – s/n 393/399
    Tye Hill - 2006 Sp Authentic
    David Irons - 2007 Topps Chrome
    Drew Stanton - 2007 SP Chirography: chirography signatures -s/n 9/99
    Jeff Rowe - 2007 National Treasures - s/n 288/299
    Johnnie Lee Higgins – SAGE: Gold Level – s/n 171/200
    Kenneth Darby - 2007 Bowman Chrome
    Paul Williams - 2007 Topps Chrome
    Tanard Jackson - 2007 Press Pass
    Tank Tyler - 2007 Sage: Silver Level - s/n 263/400
    Thomas Clayton - 2007 Topps Chrome
    Tyler Palko - 2007 Topps Chrome
    Demario Pressley - 2008 SPx s/n 44/199
    Dorian Bryant – 2008 SPx: Signature Supremacy
    Jacob Hester - 2008 Topps Chrome
    Josh Johnson - 2008 Sp Authentic - s/n 348/999
    Kenny Phillips – 2008 Sage: silver level – s/n 164/400
    Kevin O'Connell - 2008 Classics - s/n 432/499
    Chase Clement - 2009 Sage Hit
    Chase Coffman - 2009 Icons - s/n 59/150
    Devin Moore - 2009 Press Pass Legends: Saturday Signatures
    John Parker Wilson -2009 Donruss Classics s/n 512/999
    Josh Johnson - 2009 SPx: x-factor signatures
    Rashad Jennings - 2009 Elite - s/n 10/499
    Patrick Turner – 2009 Topps Chrome RC
    Carlton Mitchell -2010 Topps Platinum - s/n 196/599
    Mardy Gilyard - 2010 Limited - s/n 15/99
    Shay Hodge - 2010Plates & Patches - s/n 48/50


    GAME USED:

    Michael Shipp - 2003 leaf certified - 56/125
    J.P. Losman – 2004 Reflections: Focus on the Future
    Kevin Jones – 2004 Legends: Future NFL Legends
    Rex Grossman - 2004 leaf certified - s/n 55/150
    Deuce McAllister -2005 R&S Longevity - s/n 182/199
    J.J. Arrington - 2005Ultimate - s/n 42/50
    Matt Jones - 2005 R&S Longevity - s/n 12/99
    Ryan Moats – 2005 Bowman: Throwback Threads
    Jake Delhomme - 2006Prestige
    Antonio Pitman – 2007 Bowman: Fabric of the Future
    Kevin Kolb - 2007 Absolute
    Micahel Bush - 2007 SPx: winning materials single jersey
    Braylon Edwards -2008 Bowman Sterling - s/n 212/249
    Chad Henne - 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces: Captured onCanvas
    Devin Thomas - 2008 Absolute: RPM triple jersey - s/n 93/100
    Dexter Jackson - 2008Absolute: RPM jersey/football - s/n 18/10
    Earl Bennett - 2008Bowman Sterling - s/n 127/399
    Jerious Norwood - 2008 Spx: winning materials single jersey- s/n 28/99
    Jerome Simpson - 2008 Absolute: RPM jersey/football - s/n37/100
    Kevin Smith - 2008 Spx: winning materials single jersey -s/n 12/149
    Limas Sweed - 2008 Spx: Winning Materials - s/n 16/99
    Malcolm Kelly - 2008Spx: Rookie winning materials triple jersey - s/n 36/50
    Deangelo Williams - 2010 R&S Longevity - s/n 3/75
    Mike Sims-Walker - 2010 Limited - s/n 108/199

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post






    /25











    $90 gift dlvd for the lot, the spiller is /25

    Not really what Im looking for.

    thanks tho

    Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    My son says he's gonna be president one day. I'll sell you his for $5 - get in while it's still cheap! LOL
    Free bump
    I say they wont elect me President because I dont believe in free money.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEvi1 View Post
    hundy? should be hundo, sounds more hood lol.
    That redneckese.

    Quote Originally Posted by baggedcolorado View Post
    I got this lowend lot of auto's and gu for 55$ dlvd. lmk

    AUTO'S:

    Kory Sheets - 2003 Donruss Elite s/n 780/999

    Andy Hall - 2004 LeafCertified s/n 853/1000
    Eric Smith – 2006 Playoff Contenders RC
    Jonathan Orr - 2006 Bowman Sterling
    Marques Hagans – 2006Finest RC Refractor – s/n 393/399
    Tye Hill - 2006 Sp Authentic
    David Irons - 2007 Topps Chrome
    Drew Stanton - 2007 SP Chirography: chirography signatures -s/n 9/99
    Jeff Rowe - 2007 National Treasures - s/n 288/299
    Johnnie Lee Higgins – SAGE: Gold Level – s/n 171/200
    Kenneth Darby - 2007 Bowman Chrome
    Paul Williams - 2007 Topps Chrome
    Tanard Jackson - 2007 Press Pass
    Tank Tyler - 2007 Sage: Silver Level - s/n 263/400
    Thomas Clayton - 2007 Topps Chrome
    Tyler Palko - 2007 Topps Chrome
    Demario Pressley - 2008 SPx s/n 44/199
    Dorian Bryant – 2008 SPx: Signature Supremacy
    Jacob Hester - 2008 Topps Chrome
    Josh Johnson - 2008 Sp Authentic - s/n 348/999
    Kenny Phillips – 2008 Sage: silver level – s/n 164/400
    Kevin O'Connell - 2008 Classics - s/n 432/499
    Chase Clement - 2009 Sage Hit
    Chase Coffman - 2009 Icons - s/n 59/150
    Devin Moore - 2009 Press Pass Legends: Saturday Signatures
    John Parker Wilson -2009 Donruss Classics s/n 512/999
    Josh Johnson - 2009 SPx: x-factor signatures
    Rashad Jennings - 2009 Elite - s/n 10/499
    Patrick Turner – 2009 Topps Chrome RC
    Carlton Mitchell -2010 Topps Platinum - s/n 196/599
    Mardy Gilyard - 2010 Limited - s/n 15/99
    Shay Hodge - 2010Plates & Patches - s/n 48/50


    GAME USED:

    Michael Shipp - 2003 leaf certified - 56/125
    J.P. Losman – 2004 Reflections: Focus on the Future
    Kevin Jones – 2004 Legends: Future NFL Legends
    Rex Grossman - 2004 leaf certified - s/n 55/150
    Deuce McAllister -2005 R&S Longevity - s/n 182/199
    J.J. Arrington - 2005Ultimate - s/n 42/50
    Matt Jones - 2005 R&S Longevity - s/n 12/99
    Ryan Moats – 2005 Bowman: Throwback Threads
    Jake Delhomme - 2006Prestige
    Antonio Pitman – 2007 Bowman: Fabric of the Future
    Kevin Kolb - 2007 Absolute
    Micahel Bush - 2007 SPx: winning materials single jersey
    Braylon Edwards -2008 Bowman Sterling - s/n 212/249
    Chad Henne - 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces: Captured onCanvas
    Devin Thomas - 2008 Absolute: RPM triple jersey - s/n 93/100
    Dexter Jackson - 2008Absolute: RPM jersey/football - s/n 18/10
    Earl Bennett - 2008Bowman Sterling - s/n 127/399
    Jerious Norwood - 2008 Spx: winning materials single jersey- s/n 28/99
    Jerome Simpson - 2008 Absolute: RPM jersey/football - s/n37/100
    Kevin Smith - 2008 Spx: winning materials single jersey -s/n 12/149
    Limas Sweed - 2008 Spx: Winning Materials - s/n 16/99
    Malcolm Kelly - 2008Spx: Rookie winning materials triple jersey - s/n 36/50
    Deangelo Williams - 2010 R&S Longevity - s/n 3/75
    Mike Sims-Walker - 2010 Limited - s/n 108/199
    PM coming.


    Thanks guys.
    David
    Hidden Content

    Alway buying or trading for my PC.

    PC: Bill Bates: 6/171; Daryl Johnston: 5/652; Jay Novacek: 42/567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •