Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/13 UD Series 2??

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(78)
    Country
    See Bramursgrl2004's Items on eBay

it would be smart to put the RC cut off date at like March 1st or 15th, or something like that. I'll bet UDS2 comes out just before the Toronto Expo in May, just a guess but April 25th or so? It would be awesome if the RC updates for Black Diamond and SPGU were "inserts" in UDS2 like they do with MVP and O-Pee-Chee although a update box would be cool too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robpbs's Items on eBay

Wouldn't UD have got pictures from the Rookie Photo Shoot? Or did that not happen because of the lockout?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

Wouldn't UD have got pictures from the Rookie Photo Shoot? Or did that not happen because of the lockout?

Yes, but rookie cards are not produced until the player has appeared in NHL games. That's why Series 1 has so many RCs of guys who made their debut in the later part of, or playoffs of, the prior season.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robpbs's Items on eBay

I'm sure they would at least prep the cards and then add set numbers once it's finalised.
    Or am I thinking UD are not as efficient as that?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

If the product is released late and include all the new rookies, I might be in for a box.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12