Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    are you looking to move the kidd-gilchrist and the zeller ref auto?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by bigp621 View Post
    are you looking to move the kidd-gilchrist and the zeller ref auto?
    I'd consider a trade on anything that isn't marked PC. Here's the cards in your bucket i'm interested in.

Drexler Limited Auto
    Shaq Topps Sig Auto
    Westbrook Bowman Draft Auto

Pm me. The only one that isn't f/t is my westbrook. It's pc. Shaq and Drexler are fair game. Is the kobe a gu or auto?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

Quote Originally Posted by bigp621 View Post
    Pm me. The only one that isn't f/t is my westbrook. It's pc. Shaq and Drexler are fair game. Is the kobe a gu or auto?
    The Kobe Anthology is just serial numbered /24.

Real nice hits! Got any pictures of the big hits? I'd love to see

-Brandon

Shoot me a pm see what we can do on the Zeller and the Kidd-gilchrist. I am a Cavs fan.
    Hidden Content

I am interested in the Prizm Zeller auto /25 and the Zeller Absolute Auto. LMK what you want for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12