Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Vike's F/T-LTTF players in my sig

    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2
    up for today
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  4. #3
    up for today
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  5. #4
    I like the Alan Page Gu's and Jarius Wright Strata Auto.

    LMK
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    I like the Alan Page Gu's and Jarius Wright Strata Auto.

    LMK
    sorry didn't see anything I needed at this time
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  7. #6
    TTT RG3 "LEADER" GU RC /36 and Doug Martin Prestige RC auto (/499 I think) for Cunningham?
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

    Hidden Content

  8. #7
    can you recheck this.

    I have added multiple items to the photobucket and havent had a chance to update my site yet.

    http://s1355.beta.photobucket.com/us...47848978363789
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    can you recheck this.

    I have added multiple items to the photobucket and havent had a chance to update my site yet.

    http://s1355.beta.photobucket.com/us...47848978363789
    sorry didn't see anything i needed
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan77 View Post
    TTT RG3 "LEADER" GU RC /36 and Doug Martin Prestige RC auto (/499 I think) for Cunningham?
    sorry only thing I can use is the Griffin auto
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •