Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

They actually are embossed cards! The glove literally IS coming outta the card =P

Thanks canucksfan007, that makes it clearer. Embossing is the technique used for raising paper. Relief technique is with stone or wood.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For this week's insert show, I'll go with the first ever Swedish jersey card produced - in 98/99 Swedish UD choice the sole insert was the Dual Game Jersey of the Sedins, this is the autographed version listed at 1 in 38,095 packs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I have three of those sitting in my closet...

Well sedinfan, you just blew any chance of me winning this week. The probability of pulling one of those cards is infinitesimal! 36 packs per box means there is one in every 1058 boxes, on average. I've never actually seen one until right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I have three of those sitting in my closet...

Well sedinfan, you just blew any chance of me winning this week. The probability of pulling one of those cards is infinitesimal! 36 packs per box means there is one in every 1058 boxes, on average. I've never actually seen one until right now.

I think over all these years I've perhaps seen 3 of them - funnily enough I just stumbled across one last night... if anyone's got deep pockets and is looking to pick one up, there's one for sale at a Swedish website http://www.coolcard.se - but 15,000 kronor is a lot of moolah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think over all these years I've perhaps seen 3 of them - funnily enough I just stumbled across one last night... if anyone's got deep pockets and is looking to pick one up, there's one for sale at a Swedish website http://www.coolcard.se - but 15,000 kronor is a lot of moolah.

Yikes! That's almost $2300 US!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Simply amazing sedinfan!

Anyone else have any inserts they'd like to show off?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Simply amazing sedinfan!

Anyone else have any inserts they'd like to show off?

Ummmmm is that an insert or an auto/jersey card???? just askin................

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ummmmm is that an insert or an auto/jersey card???? just askin................

Ah, that's a good question... I suppose anything that isn't part of the base set is technically an insert - I picked this one cause it was the only insert (well, a non-auto and auto'ed versions) in the entire product which is kinda cool (which on a tangent has me trying to recall, how many products are there out there that basically had one insert to chase - the original ProSet with the Stanley Cup hologram maybe?)... but I certainly don't want to violate the spirit of the contest - I know there were some comments in the short print week about 1/1's not belonging (which I agree with), so I'm all for clarifications to the spirit of what we're looking for this week. Inserts is a pretty broad category, mods do you feel my entry meets the spirit of the contest, if not I'm happy to save it for another week.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Ah, that's a good question... I suppose anything that isn't part of the base set is technically an insert - I picked this one cause it was the only insert (well, a non-auto and auto'ed versions) in the entire product which is kinda cool (which on a tangent has me trying to recall, how many products are there out there that basically had one insert to chase - the original ProSet with the Stanley Cup hologram maybe?)... but I certainly don't want to violate the spirit of the contest - I know there were some comments in the short print week about 1/1's not belonging (which I agree with), so I'm all for clarifications to the spirit of what we're looking for this week. Inserts is a pretty broad category, mods do you feel my entry meets the spirit of the contest, if not I'm happy to save it for another week.

It's a really tough call...

Just so we don't have any problems, would you mind saving it for another week and throwing up a different card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a really tough call...

Just so we don't have any problems, would you mind saving it for another week and throwing up a different card?

Sure thing, please withdraw my first post from consideration, I've got another one in mind I'll try to scan up shortly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast