Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Little Custom Store

SCF Rewards
    Country

Team of the Century Cuts!

Tanner created a "Team of the Century" set for cut autos and they turned out awesome! (This was my first attempt to cut the signature box and it needs a little work)
    Last edited by jdl7860; 06-09-2013 at 02:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

That's a great first try.Keep it up.practice makes perfect.........I am sure it will payoff for you.

QUOTE=jdl7860;12779230]Tanner created a "Team of the Century" set for cut autos and they turned out awesome! (This was my first attempt to cut the signature box and it needs a little work)

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few more! Before Eli Manning, the Giants had another Hall of Fame QB from Ole Miss.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the cut signature box, I am using a template and x-acto knife. I am using white filler cards for the base, and now I am adding a white card stock card such as 2012 Topps Magic that I cut out the signature box a little larger. The cut auto is glued onto the filler, then the Magic card goes on and then the custom. This way gives the cut a nice deep look.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals Kentucky Wildcats

Looking sweet man!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals Kentucky Wildcats

David, I've tried to get in touch but your PM's are full. Hope you see this bud!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123