Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Team of the Century Cuts!

Tanner created a "Team of the Century" set for cut autos and they turned out awesome! (This was my first attempt to cut the signature box and it needs a little work)
    Last edited by jdl7860; 06-09-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    David Lee
    My photobucket for customs Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Check out my customs blog! Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That's a great first try.Keep it up.practice makes perfect.........I am sure it will payoff for you.

QUOTE=jdl7860;12779230]Tanner created a "Team of the Century" set for cut autos and they turned out awesome! (This was my first attempt to cut the signature box and it needs a little work)
    Custom Card Showcase
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

A few more! Before Eli Manning, the Giants had another Hall of Fame QB from Ole Miss.
    David Lee
    Hidden Content

For the cut signature box, I am using a template and x-acto knife. I am using white filler cards for the base, and now I am adding a white card stock card such as 2012 Topps Magic that I cut out the signature box a little larger. The cut auto is glued onto the filler, then the Magic card goes on and then the custom. This way gives the cut a nice deep look.
    David Lee
    Hidden Content

Looking sweet man!
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

David, I've tried to get in touch but your PM's are full. Hope you see this bud!
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123