Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Team of the Century Cuts!

Tanner created a "Team of the Century" set for cut autos and they turned out awesome! (This was my first attempt to cut the signature box and it needs a little work)
    Last edited by jdl7860; 06-09-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    David Lee
    My photobucket for customs Hidden Content
    Newest TTM Project:
    2011 Topps Heritage Signed - 74 out of 425!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That's a great first try.Keep it up.practice makes perfect.........I am sure it will payoff for you.

QUOTE=jdl7860;12779230]Tanner created a "Team of the Century" set for cut autos and they turned out awesome! (This was my first attempt to cut the signature box and it needs a little work)
    Custom Card Showcase
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

A few more! Before Eli Manning, the Giants had another Hall of Fame QB from Ole Miss.
    David Lee
    Newest TTM Project:

For the cut signature box, I am using a template and x-acto knife. I am using white filler cards for the base, and now I am adding a white card stock card such as 2012 Topps Magic that I cut out the signature box a little larger. The cut auto is glued onto the filler, then the Magic card goes on and then the custom. This way gives the cut a nice deep look.
    David Lee
    Newest TTM Project:

Looking sweet man!
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

David, I've tried to get in touch but your PM's are full. Hope you see this bud!
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123