Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring Me Your Habs!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Bring Me Your Habs!

So good to have that bit of unpleasantness over with, eh?

Here's who I'm looking for at this point...

Carey Price:
    As many of you know I'm in the midst of a renovation of this collection. Many of my Price cards are available for trade, including a lot of nice memorabilia cards, a few autographs, and more.

That doesn't mean I'm done collecting him, not by a long shot. I'm still looking for hard-signed autographs and other nice cards that catch my eye. I'm not really looking for standard memorabilia stuff as I've still got over 100 memorabilia cards, but I will of course look at nice patches and the like.

------

Josh Gorges:
    Will take any card #'d /25 or less, regardless of whether or not it is on the list below.

First on the list, those delightful Expo parallels:
    2004-05 ITG Heroes and Prospects Chicago National #82 Josh Gorges /10
    2004-05 ITG Heroes and Prospects Toronto Fall Expo Heroes & Prospects #82 Josh Gorges /10
    2004-05 ITG Heroes and Prospects Toronto Fall Expo Hockey Lives #82 Josh Gorges /10
    2004-05 ITG Heroes and Prospects Toronto Fall Expo In the Game #82 Josh Gorges /10

Any 2005-06 The Cup printing plate that's out there.

2005-06 Upper Deck Rookie Ink #RIJG Josh Gorges /6

2007-08 Upper Deck #410 High Gloss - there's still 3 of them out there somewhere!

2010-11 Dominion Tag Team Combos #20 Carey Price / Josh Gorges /3
    (The 1/1 is on eBay for a rather high price)

2011-12 Upper Deck McDonald's Gold #11 Josh Gorges

2012-13 O-Pee-Chee Retro Blank Backs #374 Josh Gorges
    2012-13 Upper Deck Clear Cut Foundations #CCF15 Josh Gorges / P.K. Subban /25

NEW: SP Game Used
    Authentic Fabrics Duals AF2-GS P.K. Subban/Josh Gorges
    Authentic Fabrics Duals - Patch AF2-GS P.K. Subban/Josh Gorges /25

Authentic Fabrics Fives AF5-LBBR Carey Price/Tomas Plekanec/P.K. Subban/Josh Gorges/Lars Eller
    Authentic Fabrics Fives - Patch AF5-LBBR Carey Price/Tomas Plekanec/P.K. Subban/Josh Gorges/Lars Eller /9
    Authentic Fabrics Sixes AF6-MTLBOS Carey Price/P.K. Subban/Josh Gorges/Tim Thomas/Zdeno Chara/Milan Lucic
    Authentic Fabrics Sixes - Patch AF6-MTLBOS Carey Price/P.K. Subban/Josh Gorges/Tim Thomas/Zdeno Chara/Milan Lucic /6
    SIGnificant Numbers SN-JG Josh Gorges /26
    Supreme Patches SP-JG Josh Gorges /12

-----

Max Pacioretty:
    I was a bit surprised to see that he's got under 200 cards, which means that it should be real easy to get a good collection going, right?

Memorabilia
    I've only got 4 of his 26 jersey cards, so there's a good chance I need it if you have it.

Autographs
    I have 7 or 8 of his 37 autos - top wants would be anything hard-signed but I need most of the stickers.

Parallels
    Bring 'em on.

------

Other current roster wants: P.K. Subban, Alexei Emelin, Erik Cole in a Habs uniform, Brian Gionta in a Habs uniform - that's pretty much it. I don't want any: Gomez, Budaj, Kaberle, Bourque, Gomez, Diaz, or Gomez.

Prospects: Alex Galchenyuk, Brendan Gallagher, Michael Bournival, Nathan Beaulieu, Charles Hudon

Retired/HOF'ers/Legends/Past Players: Saku Koivu, Jean Beliveau, Henri Richard, Patrick Roy, and of course The Rocket. Those are primary guys, will consider just about anybody.

Always up for Habs-for-Habs stuff if people want to check out the PC side of my Inventory!
    Last edited by RGM81; 01-31-2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Gorges SP Game Used Needs Updated Again
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

PM coming and a bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Got any Forever Rivals inserts or base FT? :) Or Leaf stuff from Forever Rivals breaks you don't want infesting your home anymore?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sadly my LCS never got my requested boxes - I have a couple of the Gold base parallels and a Halak GU but that's about it.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

They got a Gorges gamer at Upper Deck, so he's in SPGU now. Plus an auto jersey!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See 08hockey08's Items on eBay

Like your two 09-10 Upper Deck Young Guns (Benn & Chorney) Have these to offer:

2009-10 SPx Rookie Jersey Yannick Weber #184/799
    2011-12 ITG H&P GU Jersey Black Charles Hudon

PM if you like/need those and if your willing to swing a deal for the two YGs!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have a Hudon incoming and not too big on Weber. Thanks.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a couple Gorges SPGU cards in, so that's a start. Anybody else out there with some Habs FT?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

I suspect you're planning on hoarding these and the Supreme Patches?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast