Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gonna try and pick up some tradebait. What ya got?

I don't have a ton to spend but I am bored and since football is done for the day I figured I'd do some tradebait hunting. Not looking for anything specific just looking. If your willing to work a deal with me I am willing to work a deal with you. I have cash and paypal to spend. So if you need some $ let me know :)
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Quote Originally Posted by dsabre1980 View Post
    Nice cards I am looking for more along the line of Patches and Autos tho. I'm sorry I should have stated that
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

This is probably some of the better trade bait I have left. CMB for a few more low end relics/auto's. Please LMK! Thanks!

AJ GREEN RC Patch + Relic LOT $35 DLVD

BILAL POWELL RC Patch Auto /25 $10 DLVD

I like some of those Greens. You also have some very nice ones in your PC congrats on that. I will keep these in mind and I'll be in touch. Wanna see what else pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles Clash View Post
    I like some of those Greens. You also have some very nice ones in your PC congrats on that. I will keep these in mind and I'll be in touch. Wanna see what else pops up.
    No problem just LMK, I can break up if I need to also + Thanks for the Green PC props.

$35

$38 *Note there appears to be indentions in the front bottom corners in the foil

$75 /10

$12

$10

$12
    WTB Resell Lots! 2011-Present RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    PC Marcus Lattimore
    Hidden Content

Check out my tradelist and bucket, there is a ton of stuff in there...lmk if you see anything

Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

49ers I have some slight interest in the Suh. Let met weight it out a little longer.

Everyone else I'm sorry but I didn't see anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast