Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT: roy auto, Landeskog limited logo, Hopkins RC auto

Hi, I have those cards to trade. Looking for players in my signature. Thanks

http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/ro...tml?sort=4&o=5

Patrick Roy/Claude Lemieux 2011-12 sp Authentic Bv300$

http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/ro...tml?sort=4&o=1

Landeskog 2011-12 The Cup Limited Logos /50 Bv 175$

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Contenders rc auto /800 bv 150$

thanks
    Last edited by roy996633; 04-18-2013 at 11:02 PM.
    Bucket:Hidden Content
    Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky Roy, Brodeur, price and actual Habs

can use the landeskog and the hopkins. please pm me once you have the scans.

Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky Roy, Brodeur, price and actual Habs

Always available

Up

I like the landeskog, lmk if I have anything you like for a possible trade, thanks.
    Looking for: Mid to High End Sabres, Avs, Penguins, Private Signings/
    Mackinnon, Lafontaine (Sabres), Lemieux, Malkin, Pierre and Dominic Turgeon
    13-14 Totally Certified Base RC's Needed:
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

All pm sent

Up

Up

Still available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast