Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cactus League in person

heading down to cactus league this year anyone have any in person advice? Trying to get Kemp and Pujols.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Same question here
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That's not advice. Geez guys... Anyways my only advice, from my little ST experience is to find out the split squads in advance, if you can. I got burned last year on that. Pretty amateur advice. Sorry.

I've read they sign well during practice. I hear Pujols is very tough and so is Kershaw. I've never been so i couldn't vouch for any if that. Most say to stick with a team and you learn their patterns.
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Kemp signs during the season. So, i would think he signs during ST. The players are more accessable during ST. So, I think you will be good on Kemp. As far as Pujols, the one time I went to Jupiter it was early in ST and I never saw him.
    Good Luck and let us know how you do
    Here is a some of my memorbilia collection.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hey Cyber

I've got several Pujols items. I'd be willing to trade something for the right deal. Shoot me a PM if your interested. I've heard he's very tough IP...

Kemp is easy IP. I got him twice in CBP.

Yeah kemp always seems to rack @ CBP, yet I never make it to the games where he signs.

gysot, I'll see how I do getting him first. He was a tough nut to crack at hotels in philly, but I'll try ST.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Dude you will love it down there! I went last year got Ichiro,Kemp,Trumbo and AT least 65 other graphs (In 6 games). Hope you do well!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast