Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cactus League in person

heading down to cactus league this year anyone have any in person advice? Trying to get Kemp and Pujols.

BANNED

Country

Will you be doing 50/50?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Same question here

BANNED

Country

That's not advice. Geez guys... Anyways my only advice, from my little ST experience is to find out the split squads in advance, if you can. I got burned last year on that. Pretty amateur advice. Sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've read they sign well during practice. I hear Pujols is very tough and so is Kershaw. I've never been so i couldn't vouch for any if that. Most say to stick with a team and you learn their patterns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

Kemp signs during the season. So, i would think he signs during ST. The players are more accessable during ST. So, I think you will be good on Kemp. As far as Pujols, the one time I went to Jupiter it was early in ST and I never saw him.
    Good Luck and let us know how you do

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Cyber

I've got several Pujols items. I'd be willing to trade something for the right deal. Shoot me a PM if your interested. I've heard he's very tough IP...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kemp is easy IP. I got him twice in CBP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah kemp always seems to rack @ CBP, yet I never make it to the games where he signs.

gysot, I'll see how I do getting him first. He was a tough nut to crack at hotels in philly, but I'll try ST.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude you will love it down there! I went last year got Ichiro,Kemp,Trumbo and AT least 65 other graphs (In 6 games). Hope you do well!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast