Need 93-94 Ultra Series 2

Just one card:

334 LaBradford Smith
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Wes Welker, Danny Amendola, & Michael Crabtree post-rookie cards I don't have!

Good luck. Just busted a box of these a few weeks ago. I have one for ya. Any other 90's sets that you might have a few dups for? Off the top of my head I know I have some 90-91 Skybox and 98-99 Finest needs. I think also some holes in a set of 98-99 Fleer Ultra. LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoy View Post
    Good luck. Just busted a box of these a few weeks ago. I have one for ya. Any other 90's sets that you might have a few dups for? Off the top of my head I know I have some 90-91 Skybox and 98-99 Finest needs. I think also some holes in a set of 98-99 Fleer Ultra. LMK.
    Awesome. Most of what I have is early/mid 90s stuff. The Skybox I have a few cards, not sure on the others. If you have any lists, I am happy to do some digging for you.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Wes Welker, Danny Amendola, & Michael Crabtree post-rookie cards I don't have!

Great. Here are my set needs from 90-91 Skybox. Let me know if you come up with anything.

1990-91 Skybox
    -36- Michael Williams
    -61- Adrian Dantly
    -94- Manute Bol
    -105- Anthony Bowie
    -175- Brad Sellers

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoy View Post
    Great. Here are my set needs from 90-91 Skybox. Let me know if you come up with anything.

1990-91 Skybox
    -36- Michael Williams
    -61- Adrian Dantly
    -94- Manute Bol
    -105- Anthony Bowie
    -175- Brad Sellers
    Unfortunately, no help there. Any others from the 1990-1995 range I could check on for you?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

got it... u want to buy? like $.50 pp to cover shipping an its urs
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING
    JULIUS ERVING Pre 90's, EARL CAMPBELL GU / AUTOS, MIKE ALSTOTT ANYTHING!!!!
    BUCKET LINK: Hidden Content