New to Football Cards...what to buy?

Hey everyone! I'm planning on making an order pretty soon and will be ordering my first football product. I am a huge Baltimore Ravens fan, but for the most part, my card collecting has been only hockey because I'm a huge Caps fan as well. I always saw how expensive a lot of football products were, whereas a lot of good hockey products are between $60-80. And as a college kid, I don't have more than $150-200 to spend at a time.

Anyways, I'm looking for some experienced opinions on a good football product that is between $60-80. I have, again, about $175 to spend and would like to buy my first football box and also some hockey like I have been. I really don't have any idea about the newer football products, except for some youtube videos, so your input is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Collecting ALL Capitals YGs Hidden Content (16/26 - 61.5%)
    Also collecting John Carlson and Nicklas Backstrom
    Hidden Content

I personally like 2011 Totally Certified. I've opened two boxes and got a nice Von Miller Auto, Aldon Smith Auto, and a James Lofton 5/5 HOF Auto. The box is $80 and you get 6 hits.

If you are a Ravens fan I would go with 2008 products since that is Ray Rice and Joe Flacco's rc season ..2008 leaf certified is a fun product with 4 hits and boxes are around 55-65
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Contenders.

I only collect two products these days Contenders and Chrome, with single purchases for my PC. Don't think you can go wrong with either product as they hold their value extremely well.

Hidden Content