Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PM me a price on the Rodgers Chrome. Thanks.

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    PM me a price on the Rodgers Chrome. Thanks.
    PM sent and returned , sorry I could help ya out Jon ,maybe next time .
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

sold Wilson chrome redemption last night to lancerarmstrong , so deals are being made lets talk !!!!
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

brownsbacker nebver heard back from you , and I added another big boy card with my aaron Rodgers refractor chrome rc , lets make some deals before allot of these go to beckett and ebay
    many others I collect

up again for today
    many others I collect

up again for another look
    many others I collect

hey bud do you have two Rodger chrome rookies? One regular and one refractor?
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    hey bud do you have two Rodger chrome rookies? One regular and one refractor?
    yes I do sir, one base rc and one refractor rc , but I am in the middle of a talks with joncamburn on them both , sorry
    many others I collect

still feeling out offers
    many others I collect

Im interested in the Brady Bowman Chrome bgs 9.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast