Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Are there any Gibson or Gaudreau Cards out there?

As a Ducks fan I have obviously been interested in John Gibson since we drafted him, and especially after the World Juniors I love him now more than ever, and during the course of the World Juniors, I developed a huge man crush on John Gaudreau. So I was wondering if there's any Juniors or other cards for either of these players out there since I see none listed on Beckett. Looking to start a collection of them and am a tad too impatient to wait for them to hit the big leagues in the coming seasons! :P
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    John Gibson would be a good PC for sure

If he wasn't on the ducks there would be a lot of competition for his cards, it's good that way :)

*cough Palmieri, Fowler, pre-Edmonton Schultz
    Hidden Content
    Feedbacks: 59/59
    CNC 29/29 HI 5/5 BO 189 Positive and 100%
    PC Rookie Year of: Faulk (175+ 82% with 13 1/1s) 08-09-10-11 dmen, S.Reinhart, Eakin, OEL, Benn, Duchene, Tavares, Landeskog, C.Smith GoT autos
    Bucket: Hidden Content

John Gibson is featured as one of the CHL Goalies on boxes of Shreddies cereal in Canada (http://www.thewantlist.ca/the-want-l...new-chl-cards/). He is on the front of one of the boxes and has a "card" on the back.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Finest Refractors #99 Mark Messier.
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey and Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #248 Henrik Lundqvist,
    2006-07 Sweet Shot #71 Henrik Lundqvist
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

As Gaudreau plays in the NCAA, there won't be any of him yet. Kind of surprising that Gibson hasn't had any in H+P or BTP yet though, although I imagine he'll be featured in both of this year's releases.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

Quote Originally Posted by mingus_md View Post
    John Gibson is featured as one of the CHL Goalies on boxes of Shreddies cereal in Canada (http://www.thewantlist.ca/the-want-l...new-chl-cards/). He is on the front of one of the boxes and has a "card" on the back.
    I was just going to suggest this! haha
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

John Gibson is on the auto checklist in the upcomming Heroes & Prospects release.