Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Seahawks @ Falcons Divisonal Round Discussion

Who you got? Why?

This is the place for all discussions of the game!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

I think this is the year we finally make it past that first playoff game.

Flacons at home to stop a SMOKING HOT Seattle team.

Falcons played the 2nd easiest schedule of teams in the playoffs, their running game is weak, Seahawks are built to defend the Pass, and Matt Ryan has less playoff wins than our rc QB I'm goin with the Seahawks and predict Lynch torches them for 150 yards and Browner body slams Julio Jones atleast twice.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

This is hard because I think the Redskins would have beaten the Seahawks if RG3 didn't get hurt. But I don't really trust the Falcons that much. I think the game will be close and low scoring but that Seattle wins in the end.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawks Fan View Post
    Falcons played the 2nd easiest schedule of teams in the playoffs, their running game is weak, Seahawks are built to defend the Pass, and Matt Ryan has less playoff wins than our rc QB I'm goin with the Seahawks and predict Lynch torches them for 150 yards and Browner body slams Julio Jones atleast twice.
    that seahawks secondary is ​FRIGHTENING I'll take the PT Carrolls. Pardon the spelling.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Guess nobody cares about these teams....

What an AWFUL way to end the first half after a pretty horrible 1st two quarters by the Seahawks. Are they jet lagged or something?

Wow!
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast