Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Wish I lived in Vegas. I would bet major cash on the Pats. The Pats are chock full of veteran players who know how to win and are playing at home. The Texans are massively overrated due to a soft schedule and have lost or barely won against every playoff caliber team they have faced. This one is a no-brainer. The only chance the Texans have is if Brady gets hurt and even then they might not be able to score, so they could still lose.
    Truth!

2. Wata Photo
    Wish I lived in Vegas. I would bet major cash on the Pats. The Pats are chock full of veteran players who know how to win and are playing at home. The Texans are massively overrated due to a soft schedule and have lost or barely won against every playoff caliber team they have faced. This one is a no-brainer. The only chance the Texans have is if Brady gets hurt and even then they might not be able to score, so they could still lose.

i like how you think. but this is actually the youngest team NE has fielded in quite some time.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Quote Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
    i like how you think. but this is actually the youngest team NE has fielded in quite some time.
    Brady, Welker, Woodhead, Branch, Gronk, Mayo, Wilfork, McCourty and a whole bunch of other players have been to a Super Bowl. Heck, Brady and Branch account for 3 of the last 11 Super Bowl MVPs. They know how to win. I didn't check their roster, but I don't think any of the Texans players have been to a Super Bowl and prior to last week probably not more than a few have even won a playoff game. This is old hat for the Pats, comfort zone stuff. The Texans are in virgin territory, like a pimple-faced kid about to get his first kiss. The Pats will be calm and prepared, the Texans will be nervous and still thinking of how bad they got slapped aound 5 weeks ago.

Even if the Pats didn't have everything I just mentioned going for them they would still have an advantage. Coaching. Belichick or Kubiak? Another no-brainer.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Even if the Pats didn't have everything I just mentioned going for them they would still have an advantage. Coaching. Belichick or Kubiak? Another no-brainer.
    i think belichick would have the coaching advantage over every other coach in the nfl. this statement is a no brainer lol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Brady, Welker, Woodhead, Branch, Gronk, Mayo, Wilfork, McCourty and a whole bunch of other players have been to a Super Bowl. Heck, Brady and Branch account for 3 of the last 11 Super Bowl MVPs. They know how to win. I didn't check their roster, but I don't think any of the Texans players have been to a Super Bowl and prior to last week probably not more than a few have even won a playoff game. This is old hat for the Pats, comfort zone stuff. The Texans are in virgin territory, like a pimple-faced kid about to get his first kiss. The Pats will be calm and prepared, the Texans will be nervous and still thinking of how bad they got slapped aound 5 weeks ago.

you know the texans won a playoff game last year right?

don't get me wrong, I think the patriots win this 99/100 but I do not understand the absolute vile directed at the texans by many.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

they're asserting the fact that the pats have done it all and the texans havent done hlf of it. the truth is that can factor into it, and the texans havent played well against the best in the league. that being said theres no telling what will happen in this game. the texans could very well win it and it wouldnt take astronomical odds. the more you see people talk a team down the more real they see them as a threat. the fact is they know if the texans get their stuff together they could beat the pats. thats why they pick apart everything eluding to the idea that the texans wont play well.

also considering the texans have been in the nfl for a whole 10 years is somewhat impressive that they have got to this point in the time they have been around.

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    they're asserting the fact that the pats have done it all and the texans havent done hlf of it. the truth is that can factor into it, and the texans havent played well against the best in the league. that being said theres no telling what will happen in this game. the texans could very well win it and it wouldnt take astronomical odds. the more you see people talk a team down the more real they see them as a threat. the fact is they know if the texans get their stuff together they could beat the pats. thats why they pick apart everything eluding to the idea that the texans wont play well.
    If by threat you mean the team I'd want the Patriots to match up with out of the 3 others in the AFC...then yes

If Arian goes for 322 and a couple TDs, I think the Texans will win. Mark that down

lol they can do it with more than foster. if hes having that kind of game they'll throw it all over the field. the pats may want to play the texans, but thankfully for you pats fans they dont underestimate a team like you guys do. the pats arent invincible, and while the texans dont seem to have a chance to beat them the fact is they are very capable of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    lol they can do it with more than foster. if hes having that kind of game they'll throw it all over the field. the pats may want to play the texans, but thankfully for you pats fans they dont underestimate a team like you guys do. the pats arent invincible, and while the texans dont seem to have a chance to beat them the fact is they are very capable of doing it.
    Well hopefully they throw those letterman jackets on again and go into the game saying it's the franchise's biggest game again. That seemed to work well before.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast