Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    lol well that was andre that said that. i dont know what the deal was with those stupid jackets, but knowing them they probably burned them after that game
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

The Patriots have the 2nd best QB in the NFL on their team, I'll pick them to win.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    you know the texans won a playoff game last year right?

don't get me wrong, I think the patriots win this 99/100 but I do not understand the absolute vile directed at the texans by many.
    i agree. and you cant rule anybody out. the patriots still have to show up. the patriots smoked the jets in the 2010 season and then lost to them a few weeks later in the playoffs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    looking for UGA autos/rcs in college uniform from 2005 - present, and 2009 knowshon moreno donruss elite rcs

is Sunday here yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jmarino76 View Post
    i agree. and you cant rule anybody out. the patriots still have to show up. the patriots smoked the jets in the 2010 season and then lost to them a few weeks later in the playoffs
    the make up of that jets team is a lot different from this texans team. that jets team was LOADED with vets who had been there before and wouldn't wizz down there pants. i'm not so sure about this texans team. i think the most telling thing is that their offense put up so few points against the bengals even when foster had a good game. the texans are heavily dependant on him doing well to set up the PA pass. he does well and they put under 20 points? there's a reason why they play the games but if foster doesn't go nuts it couldn't be a long day for the texans. you can only hold down this offense for so long. ask the 49ers and i think the 49er's defense is better than the texans.
    Last edited by BradyToMoss; 01-09-2013 at 08:33 AM.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    you know the texans won a playoff game last year right?

don't get me wrong, I think the patriots win this 99/100 but I do not understand the absolute vile directed at the texans by many.
    Yeah I kinda forgot about that one, but blowing out the Bengals at home and going into New England to face the Pats is two different things. The Bengals were in what, their third playoff game in like 20 years or so? Just not the same thing.

I don't hate the Texans or anything, I just think that they have gotten hyped and been overrated because of a super easy schedule. Sure they deserve some credit for going 12-4, but logic dictates that you take it with a grain of salt. How good does a team have to be to start the season 11-1 when the bulk of those games are against teams like the Dolphins, Jaguars, Jets, Titans and Bills? I just think that the real Texans are the team that lost 3 of their final 4 games to playoff caliber teams and I think the fact that they barely sqeaked out a win over the Bengals last week shows it.

All you have to do is look at who they beat.
    vs. playoff teams 3-4
    vs. non-playoff teams 9-0
    Last edited by duane1969; 01-09-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Patriots beat

Vs playoff teams 3-3

Vs non playoff teams 9-1

is it just me or do these stats look almost identical?
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    Patriots beat

Vs playoff teams 3-3

Vs non playoff teams 9-1

is it just me or do these stats look almost identical?
    nah . no idea what you're talking about.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

broncos went:

11-0 against non-playoff teams
    2-3 against playoff teams

no one seems to care that the patriots, texans, and broncos all look similar using that break down. But only the texans get knocked for it. that is my only issue. well, that and the word "overrated" that keeps getting thrown out when i don't hear anyone rating them high at all. They were rated high when they were 11-1 while beating the broncos, bears, and ravens and only losing to the packers, but I think that was justified. No one is rating them high anymore so it is kind of hard to be overrated.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast