Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Don't hate. I am just being honest. If the Steelers were headed to Denver I would still pick the Broncos. Just keepin' it real

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

2. Wata Photo
    if its the ravens that played last week then i find it hard to say the broncos have this in the bag. regardless of who wins this should be a really good game
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

ravens, peytons neck going to freeze-up[high temp 20]
    he"s used to the dome this time of year,had a hard time in cold in new england
    in years past
    collecting LARDARIUS WEBB/RAY RICE
    got 43 out of 55 possible [83%]
    over 450 rice

ravens, peytons neck going to freeze-up[high temp 20]

hahahahahahaha
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

The other QB might have some problems in the cold also. have to go with the Broncos, even if Mr manning does not have great game they will win

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Broncos. Hands down. Peyton is at home and has had 2 weeks to prepare for this one. And the Ravens have Flacco...

Broncos 34 - Ravens 16
    Something we agree about!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Gonna be a showdown! Ill take the broncos in this one! Decker and thomas both gonna have good games!
    I PC: Calvin, Stafford, Ansah, possibly Suh, and ANYTHING THAT CATCHES MY EYE. Hankerson, Kirk Cousins,Torrey Smith, also looking forAaron Dobson, Demaryius Thomas, T.Y. Hilton

Hidden Content

Champ is getting exposed right now, he is not fast enouph for Smith, they should have known that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast