Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I appreciate Adam for doing this and I do 50/50 for others myself so I know the time that is needed to do this. So J_A_S_Z, I am not being disrespect here nor am I having unreal expectations. What I meant is that I agreed with Ryan in that a "majority of minor leagues sign multiples" so please do not take things out of context.

I did, my apologies. And I commend you for helping your fellow collectors. I hope to have the opportunity to help others out that have done the same for me.

BANNED

Country

I did, my apologies. And I commend you for helping your fellow collectors. I hope to have the opportunity to help others out that have done the same for me.

No need to apologize my friend. Good luck with your collection!
    Last edited by Captain; 03-29-2013 at 10:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just skimmed some of the responses, but here's my opinion on getting only one item signed...if you only get one signed and they only send a small number of players, I think the guy accepting 50/50s should keep the signed one, but reimburse the person for the card (or other item). If you get only one of their items signed and keep it, you owe them for that item. If they send several players and you only get one of each, send them back their share of what you did get signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hi guys i havent been on the therad in a while i have been real busy these last 3 or so weeks. i have skimmed through some responses to my post about if a player should limit me say you send 2 of the same card or even 4 of the same card and he only signs 1 since i am doing the work in uptaining these autographs im going to keep the 1 and send the other 1 or in the case of 4 of the same 3 back. again as the spring went on i ran into this alot this season especially the last 2 weeks. For example at the begining of the spring Xander bogarts was signing multiples by the end of the spring meaning the last week or so (as he had been with the big club most of spring training) he was only doing 1 per! and that is a Minor Leaguer. another example Matt Barnes Is only signing 1 per now Sano is only signing 1 per now and these are all Minor Leaguers again if someone sends me 2 or 4 and i only get 1 signed im sorry guys but im keeping the one signed and sending the othes back. This doesnt mean you wont get anything back signed just might mean you wont get anything From that player back signed. Now most that do 1 per have no problem signing for you again the next day but the thing is alot of places i went i was only there for a day or 2 and thats it. i do appreciate anyone who stick up for me in this regards. and yes The Majority of Minor Leaguers will sign mulitples i do think starting next year i will take no more then 2 cards per AA and AAA player as they seem to be the ones that Limit you (there starting to get as bad as major leaguers) ill give you a few more examples Wil Myers is 1 per, Mike Montgomery is 2 per, Chris Archer is 1 per Brian Johnson 2 per anthony ranando 2 per. again this was only if you sent me doubles or if you sent me 2 or 4 of the same player but different cards and you specified which ones you wanted back and he only did say 1 that i was suppose to keep again i have no control over that unless they ask me which one to sign other then that im just happy there signing and im not going to tell them which ones they have to sign.

anyway i was able to get to the mets cardinals marlins and astros for practices (prior to spring training games starting back in feb) and 2 weeks ago i was able to go to the astros, Braves and Nationals minor league camps i also was able to get to a pirates philies minor league game (low A) i did notice a few times some players that i had cards for that boadmembers sent were no longer with a team i did alot of Red Sox, Rays, Orioles, and Twins Minor Leagues. as for Majors This year i didnt get to as many games as i wanted to and was only able to get to games at either the twins rays or red sox. a good day at the Major league games is 10-20 graphs most will only do 1 per seldom do they do multiples again i always tell board members not to get there hopes up or expectations especially for Major League Players heck they can ignore you like you were invisible if they want...yes that happen alot this spring. again i tried my best to help everyone i could out. if you are disappointed (yes there are a few guys i couldnt help out because you sent limited amount of items and most were for the Majors this includes coaches) for future reference i do much better with Minor Leaguers and Minor League Coaches , scouts, and coordinatiors ill give you one example if you research scott mcgregor is a Rehab coordinator for the orioles no body sent me anything for him to get signed i ended up geting him this week twice 1 day he did 4 and the next day was even expecting him to travel but had his cards with my orioles stuff and he did 8 another is denny walling hes a coordinator for the orioles no one sent me anything for him to sign but had my own stuff he signed 8 in one shot now not saying all minor league coaches and coordinators are like that for example vince colman did 1 out of 8 in feb when i went back to the astros 2 weeks ago he didnt sign at all and i asked him like 3 times.

ill try to get a list for each boardmember that i was able to get things signed for ill tell you right now just from skimming through what i accumulated signed this spring boardmembers Briansredsoxautos, J_A_S_Z, Shortking98, white rabbit, yanks39, royals2012, sbnoble and Houslerfan will all be getting something back signed.

Thanks again to you guys that 50/50'ed with me i am glad i was able to help you and ill have these lists and cost for return shipping to you by the end of next week at the lastest.
    Last edited by everythingcollect; 03-30-2013 at 10:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anything for me?
    Last edited by Riggs; 03-30-2013 at 09:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep was able to get one for you Juan Nieves was also able to get Juan Nieves for Boardmember Arfmax as well. sorry i forgot to include you earlier

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet... thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

What about me?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

Can anyone on this site read?

ill try to get a list for each boardmember that i was able to get things signed for ill tell you right now just from skimming through what i accumulated signed this spring boardmembers Briansredsoxautos, Jazz, Shortking98, white rabbit, yanks39, royals2012, sbnoble and Houslerfan will all be getting something back signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anyone on this site read?

ill try to get a list for each boardmember that i was able to get things signed for ill tell you right now just from skimming through what i accumulated signed this spring boardmembers Briansredsoxautos, Jazz, Shortking98, white rabbit, yanks39, royals2012, sbnoble and Houslerfan will all be getting something back signed.

Dude I can read just fine. 2 things...Adam hasn't been on this site very much and he's very busy and he hasn't had time to return PMs. He's apparently on right now and answering questions. I decided to see if he would respond. Secondly he didn't mention everyone. That apparent when he missed Riggs. There is no harm in asking. Mind your own business!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast