Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude I can read just fine. 2 things...Adam hasn't been on this site very much and he's very busy and he hasn't had time to return PMs. He's apparently on right now and answering questions. I decided to see if he would respond. Secondly he didn't mention everyone. That apparent when he missed Riggs. There is no harm in asking. Mind your own business!

with the limited amount of what you sent i was not able to get anything signed. i did have a chance to get simmons, heyward and Theran in one shot 2 weeks ago (was the only day i was at the braves) waited almost 2 hours for them to get done practice and only one that signed was simmons and he only signed for an old couple (woman and man 1 ball each) after he signed the 2 right into the duggout into the locker room he went. Heyward and Theran Didnt even acknowledge us sitting by the dugout. THis my friends is the reality of things This has been the worst spring training for autographs trust me i have asked alot of graphers this past 6 weeks everyones saying the same thing when you thought it couldnt get worse guess what it did. I have plenty of stories like this Especially for Major Leaguers. This is the major reason why i tell everyone in Jan to send More Minor League stuff then Major League Stuff. and now after this year im going to have to limit the items i take in per player for AA and AAA players because alot of them are limting now for example Oswaldo Arcia AA player 1 per Last year you could give him anything and he would sign it. shows you how the AA and AAA guys that get there spring training invitie cards for a few weeks pick up bad habbits by the Major Leaguers. What surprised me even more was that even some of the low A and Short Season Players that have cards in the 2012 Bowman Draft set are limiting you as well or giving you really crappy autographs for example Ty Kelly for the Orioles is autograph is "TY" John Lincon for the Twins his autograph is "JL" remember these are MINOR leaguers.... again when you think it cant get any worse it sure did.
    Last edited by everythingcollect; 03-30-2013 at 10:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude I can read just fine. 2 things...Adam hasn't been on this site very much and he's very busy and he hasn't had time to return PMs. He's apparently on right now and answering questions. I decided to see if he would respond. Secondly he didn't mention everyone. That apparent when he missed Riggs. There is no harm in asking. Mind your own business!

Ill give you another example you sent me a David Price 8x10 Past years he was GREAT about signing went to the rays minor leagues one day low and be hold price was pitching a few innings after he got done about 5 of us were waiting he started to come over like he was going to sign then tells us "you know what i have better things to be doing" and ran off... again this is one of many stories i can tell you...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

IMO if someone says I will get each board memeber a list of what I was able to get signed for them, I wouldnt respond to the thread with a " what about me". Im sure writing that he was trying to avoid everyone doing just that. Its a public forum bud, so I can post what I want, and make the busy mine if I want. There are a lot of other people on here waiting patiently for him to send a message.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill give you another example you sent me a David Price 8x10 Past years he was GREAT about signing went to the rays minor leagues one day low and be hold price was pitching a few innings after he got done about 5 of us were waiting he started to come over like he was going to sign then tells us "you know what i have better things to be doing" and ran off... again this is one of many stories i can tell you...

Hey Adam

Thanks for the response. I've traded with you several times in the past and know you did everything you could to get every item signed for me and everyone else. I appreciate the help...maybe next year!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any luck on the stragglers I had out with you from instructionals? I barely even remember which ones I have out to you at this point haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

Thanks for another great 50/50 Adam. Looking forward to seeing what you got for me this year and LMK about return shipping. PayPal is ready to go, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any luck on the stragglers I had out with you from instructionals? I barely even remember which ones I have out to you at this point haha.

actually still have Josh Sale, Drew Vettleson, travis Taijeron, and Matt Summers. I was able to get Summers durning spring training and Could have got vettleson forgot i had him in your envolope but will able to get him durning Florida state league as he is starting in Charlotte this year. I will be able to get Taijeron as well during Florida State league as he is starting with St Luice Mets. as for josh sale havent seen him and i heard he has a 50 game suspension so not sure on him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good. When you knock out Vettleson and Taijeron you can just ship 'em back. 3 of 4 is great with me and Sale isn't worth any extra wait at this point. Thanks again man. Love workin' with ya.
    Last edited by Marshall658; 03-31-2013 at 03:43 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a lot Adam, I know the overwhelming majority of us are very grateful to you for busting your ™™™ for a month getting us autos for next to nothing!
    Collecting signed Donruss Diamond Kings - 155/243
    '82 DKs: 15/27 - '83 DKs: 16/27 - '84 DKs: 15/27
    '85 DKs: 18/27 - '86 DKs: 18/27 - '87 DKs: 18/27
    '88 DKs: 21/27 - '89 DKs: 19/27 - '90 DKs: 15/27

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Adam, I just want to thank you for opening this up to members on here again this year. You helped me out last year and offered again this year. I hope you got some cards signed for your personal collection.

Thakns again!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast