My loss is your gain!

Hey guys,
    Haven't posted on here in a long time but I recently struck out and figured I might be able to help you guys out. In October I planned on graphing the US mens national soccer team when they had an open practice. Some work stuff came up and I was not able to attend. Leaving me with quite a few official World Cup jerseys from the team I had planned to get signed. I plan on keeping some but I went a little overboard when purchasing them. So my inventory that I have is 3 Clint Dempsey USA jerseys, 1 Seattle Sounders Clint Dempsey jersey, 1 Jozy Altidore USA jersey, 2 Landon Donovan USA jerseys and 2 Michael Bradley jerseys. If interested please message me and I will send you pictures if your interested I'm hoping to get about $55 shipped for each but I will take offers. Thanks guys
    Hidden Content
    i collect Troy Tulowitzki, Derek Jeter, DeSean Jackson, Deron Williams and any Michigan State players

sizes?
    PCs:
    2011 UD MLS BASE SIGNED SET 137/185 74.05%
    FRENCH FOOTBALL FEDERATION
    PHILADELPHIA UNION
    SEBASTIEN LE TOUX
    MIKE GILLISLEE

Quote Originally Posted by ZacMacMathfan5 View Post
    sizes?
    sorry forgot to mention that! they are all adult large
    Hidden Content
    i collect Troy Tulowitzki, Derek Jeter, DeSean Jackson, Deron Williams and any Michigan State players