My stuff for trade/sell Hidden Content

Always looking for Nolan Ryan and Andy Pettitte stuff

Big fan of Hunter Pence

and i want to consign Brian Wilson if available... will pay good money too
    My stuff for trade/sell Hidden Content

Always looking for Nolan Ryan and Andy Pettitte stuff

Big fan of Hunter Pence

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Hey, Has anyone talked with Adam (everythingcollect) of late? Sent him a trade
    request for our 50/50 on 1-24 & hasnt been confirmed? in fact, hasnt been on since the 25th? Hope everything is alright.
    Yeah I talked to him on the 25th. He got my # so that he could keep me and everyone else updated on who he was getting. He already recieved my stuff too.
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Want Jarrett Hoffpauir-38 /69= 55 %
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

I have stuff set up with him for consignment and 50/50......if I don't get answers back Im gonna have to pull out so I don't loose on my other option!

Has anyone had any success with contacting EVERYTHINGCOLLECT?

I have, I've talked to him a few times

yes and I have got my trade confirmed
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

He went to the Twins Facility the other day and got a few autos. He sent me a text update so I'd say he is doing well. Ill try and post a few updates. I know he landed several minors autos and planned to go back soon.
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

I had a 50/50 set up with him for ROMLBs and 8x10s.....also consignment for 2 ROMLBs and a jersey.........oh well! I will just move on I guess

Yeah he sent me the same text about the Twins Prospects, but havent heard back since
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Want Jarrett Hoffpauir-38 /69= 55 %
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast