Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

im interested in doing a 50/50 with Tony Pena & Joe Mauer for sure with cards. ( 1 card for Mauer & 2 cards for pena if possible). Do you care if there different cards or you want 2 of the same with each 50/50? Thanks..

edit::: Tried to send a pm but your box is full.

edit x2:: Just noticed u had Mauer listed twice, once under consignments & under 50/50. Cant imagine you would do him for a 50/50 so scratch him off the list. Am interested in the following..

Tony Pena ( 4 cards total ) 2 for you, 2 for me.
    Dwayne Murphy ( 4 cards total ) 2 for you, 2 for me.
    Juan Nieves ( 2 cards total ) 1 for you, 1 for me.

let me know if you would like to do this & i'll post it in the manager.
    Last edited by Riggs; 01-13-2013 at 09:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

Adam-

your mail box is full< i have a list of stuff im sending you.. Let me know when your mail box is empty

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just FYI, If Brian Wilson gets signed by the Mets and he's available for 50/50s, I would like to stake claim to him please.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Adam, please post our 50/50 so I can get the cards out to you.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Adam, please post our 50/50 so I can get the cards out to you.

Thanks

Agreed, I would like to know who I have and who I don't.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply. I would like to add managers Davey Johnson and Joe Girardi to my original list to make it final, and please post in TM when you can. Cards are ready to send.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am posting the trade to be accepted and most cards are ready to be shipped. Give me a date you want them by and Ill get them there on time. They will be sorted by team for you. I have put sticky notes on the cards i'm interested in. Im really just looking for the 2012 AG and Topps 87 so anything else will be a nice surprise. Thanks for doing this and Id be happy to get any signed cards back. I hope you enjoy your time and best of luck on getting autos.
    If your looking for any other cards LMK and ill see if i can track them down. If you want any star cards from 2012 AG let me know and Ill throw them in.
    posted here as your box is full

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

Adam, your one popular guy.. Mail box is full again

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Guys Sorry about the box being full just cleared a bunch of old ones out so hopefully it shouldnt get full as quick has it has been. anyone that sent a pm and got the box is full message is more then welcome to resend there message now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Guys Sorry about the box being full just cleared a bunch of old ones out so hopefully it shouldnt get full as quick has it has been. anyone that sent a pm and got the box is full message is more then welcome to resend there message now.

I always get hammered with my sent inbox, never remember to delete it. Then im lost when i have 20 messages and im full. Gets me everytime. PM sent

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast