Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My LPGA Collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gingersportscards1946's Items on eBay

very nice collection , thanks for sharing , here is a couple of my LPGA stuff , check out my thread of my collection I will be doing in a little bit

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

very nice! looking forward to seeing your thread!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Signed 8x10 of Anna Nordqvist - It was damaged by her because of the envelope. At first I was rather mad, but knowing SHE damaged it, I guess it adds character lol
    Last edited by comfortably9numb; 06-13-2013 at 03:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

I have this I got from UD long ago. Here is the official description of the item.

As the returning champion at the 1996 U.S. Women's Open, Annika Sorenstam wanted to prove that her win in 1995 was no fluke. It turns out she not only won the tournament for the second consecutive year, she also set a scoring record. At Pine Needles Lodge and Golf Club in Southern Pines, N.C., Annika recorded a total score of 272 (8-under par) to win by six strokes over runner-up Kris Tschetter. In the process, she broke the tournament's 72-hole scoring record by five strokes. Upper Deck commemorates Annika's record-breaking win at the 1996 U.S. Women's Open with this attractive Major Moments keepsake. The framed and double-matted item, which measures 17'' wide x 19'' high overall, is highlighted by an 8'' x 10'' photo of Annika at the tournament along with a replica scorecard and a description of Annika's achievement. Order this special keepsake today! Limited to 59 made !! Authentic UDA item.

Attachment 68921Annika Sorenstam Major Moments Collection (click picture for larger pic)

Possibly may part with it.

Dale
    Last edited by Djarum; 01-24-2013 at 08:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have this I got from UD long ago. Here is the official description of the item.

As the returning champion at the 1996 U.S. Women's Open, Annika Sorenstam wanted to prove that her win in 1995 was no fluke. It turns out she not only won the tournament for the second consecutive year, she also set a scoring record. At Pine Needles Lodge and Golf Club in Southern Pines, N.C., Annika recorded a total score of 272 (8-under par) to win by six strokes over runner-up Kris Tschetter. In the process, she broke the tournament's 72-hole scoring record by five strokes. Upper Deck commemorates Annika's record-breaking win at the 1996 U.S. Women's Open with this attractive Major Moments keepsake. The framed and double-matted item, which measures 17'' wide x 19'' high overall, is highlighted by an 8'' x 10'' photo of Annika at the tournament along with a replica scorecard and a description of Annika's achievement. Order this special keepsake today! Limited to 59 made !! Authentic UDA item.

Attachment 68921Annika Sorenstam Major Moments Collection (click picture for larger pic)

Possibly may part with it.

Dale

wow thats amazing!! i never knew those existed. Probably out of my price range currently, but if you ever do wanna sell it I'd love a shot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

Back when they did sell them it was listed at $50 so it shouldn't be much more in not the same now. I do believe they made one for each of her majors that she won.

I did find this on amazon on another one.
    http://www.amazon.com/Annika-Sorenst...nts+Collection

Dale
    Last edited by Djarum; 01-24-2013 at 08:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a couple of gloves today, I got them both for $22, which for a event used glove is a steal! the first is Morgan Pressel:

Not sure of the tournament unfortunatly, but a nice PC item none the less, her gloves are hard to find. The second one is Stacy Lewis:

This one is a little more special. It was used in the 2011 Kraft-Nabisco Championship. A major tournament SHE won. I checked, and she only wore this style glove in the 3rd round, so it was used on Saturday in a Major she won
    Last edited by comfortably9numb; 06-13-2013 at 03:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a while since my last upload...school hampers my ability to collect sadly, but I do have some new stuff, and a TON of TTM stuff sent out

Stacy Lewis autograph TTM
    Suzann Petteren auto RC TTM (autograph is not that bad, the scan came out funny)
    2012 Anna Nordqvist auto
    SPGU Dual GU Lewis/Lang (this card was given to me as a gift from 933homeplate, so I'm extremely grateful too add this card to my PC. Thanks again!!!!!)
    Last edited by comfortably9numb; 06-13-2013 at 03:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (918)
    Country
    See aceecards's Items on eBay

I have a ton of lpga stuff if you want more or have dupes of stuff I like

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a ton of lpga stuff if you want more or have dupes of stuff I like

awesome thanks, I'll take a look through your buckets!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast