My 12/13 artifacts set cards 1 to 125 in paralells are close to be finish....10 mores players to go.....

the link: http://s1162.photobucket.com/albums/...s%20parallels/

I'm taking the time to say that I've made a lot of really great trades on this site and I have to say a BIG THANKS to a lot of people here.....Thanks a lot. Some people were really helpfull, and I will never forget that. At the beginning, I was not planning about doing this set. I only wanted to find a couple of sapphire, 1 or 2 jersey/patch.... But trading was so fun, traders was so cool... I've decided to build the set, and now that I'm near of the end, I realize I got a lot of crazy cards. And if I have a lot of crazy cards, it's because of all of you with who I trade for this, trade for that......THANKS A LOT.

I still need 10 players to say 100% done. If you can help me find them, or upgrade the emerald/sapphire I already have for spectrum/jersey/patch or more, it will be a pleasure for me to trade in your favor if possible. The best way for me to complete this set, is to find the last card I need on this site,

MY ULTIMATE WANTLIST
#2 Alex Ovechkin
#31 Henrik Zetterberg
#33 Jari Kurri
#59 Matt Duchene
#60 Matt Moulson
#73 Paul Coffey
#84 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
#86 Sidney Crosby
#106 Dominik Hasek
#116 Martin Brodeur