AJ Green leaf
    Ryan Broyles Certified
    Cecil Shorts Finest Auto
    Doug Martin Chrome Auto
    Kurt Warner auto
    Doug Martin Inception
    AJ Green Contenders

CMB
    Interested in the AJ Green Bowman Sterling, Doug Martin Bowman Helmet and JJ Watt elite autos....not looking to trade an aj green for an aj or a doug martin for a doug martin. let's see if we can work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    interest in one of the doug martin R&S's and decker epix jersey autos....lmk what u like of mine. thanks Jeff
    I like the Demaryius THomas limited auto, Jimmy Graham auto, Dalton silhouettes, and harvin SPa...lmk what values you have on them thanks
    collecting UFC! Chael Sonnen, Eddie Wineland, Jared Hamman CHECK OUT My LIST For UPDATED, NICER CARDS ![B]:
    Hidden Content
    2009 Certified IMmortals patch auto /25 set: 16/20 (80%)

i like the von miller crown lmk thx
    im alway looking for hofer auto's steeler autos jordan autos game used of ruth mantle red grange jim thorpe jordan ufc auto's non sport autos i need jamie discala fans of the game gandolfinni earnhardt autos sr and jr 02 topps american pie movie relics jennie finch auto
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mwagner24 View Post
    I like the Demaryius THomas limited auto, Jimmy Graham auto, Dalton silhouettes, and harvin SPa...lmk what values you have on them thanks
    not seeing any trades involving the autos from both sides.....like my autos better then the martin and decker....maybe another time...thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by tony23234 View Post
    i like the von miller crown lmk thx
    can't access your bucket....takes me to the main page for photobucket. lmk jeff
    Hidden Content

try again i think i fixed it
    im alway looking for hofer auto's steeler autos jordan autos game used of ruth mantle red grange jim thorpe jordan ufc auto's non sport autos i need jamie discala fans of the game gandolfinni earnhardt autos sr and jr 02 topps american pie movie relics jennie finch auto
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by tony23234 View Post
    try again i think i fixed it
    Something is wrong....now after i click on your signature it takes me my recent activity photobucket link. i'll try again but i don't know what else to tell ya.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast