Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

I just topped my 9 package mail day with 11!

Yes they must hate me...

Everything but the Palmieri, Defenseman Cup RPA, and Faulk is ft/fs!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Haha yeah theymust really love you! I love the multiple.package mail days it's like Christmas morning.

I've been away from home since the 7th of December and won't be back til the 20th of this month. I've made about 30 purchases and a ton of trades (cards are with me) so I will have a ton to open!its gonna be a blast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Beauty OEL.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

Haha yeah theymust really love you! I love the multiple.package mail days it's like Christmas morning.

I've been away from home since the 7th of December and won't be back til the 20th of this month. I've made about 30 purchases and a ton of trades (cards are with me) so I will have a ton to open!its gonna be a blast

Yeah I agree! But these were all from the same day as I do check regularly given the fact that if I don't well.. there won't be room haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Extremely jealous of your S&T maildays!How do 11 packages even fit in your mailbox??

SCF Rewards
    Country

I miss those huge maildays, now that I don't buy or trade like I once did. Nothing better than busting open a bunch of mailers...the only better feeling is getting your Express or Registered package that you know has something high-end that you've been waiting for.

The OEL patch is very cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice mail day indeed! If the BD Schwartz Gemogrpahy is available, give me a shout!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Nice Stuff!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow! Would love a shot at the Kassian.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content