Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

This just grinds my gears

I'm sure it's happened to a lot of us at one point. Whether you're at a shop or card show.

When you're busting a box, naturally a crowd will follow and we all know some boxes will be bad. I can live with that as I know how it goes.

But there always seems to be one guy with his "and that's why I don't bust boxes........."

Well then don't watch my box break!

That is all :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This guy wants you to know that he (thinks) he is wiser than you.

Classic Homer Simpson theory "Sometimes the only way to fell good about yourself is to make someone else feel bad."
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Schadenfreude at its finest. What'd ya get?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably jealous because they can't afford to bust boxes.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Probably jealous because they can't afford to bust boxes.

I call it common sense

SCF Rewards
    Country

Schadenfreude at its finest. What'd ya get?

A box of Certified.

It would have been good if you're a Flyers fan as 6 of the hits from Philly. Nothing memorable to even list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I call it common sense

If you think with probability of course chances of getting money back are very slim.

But in my opinion, nothing in this hobby is more fun than opening packs/boxes. And that's what this hobby is for me, for fun.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

If you think with probability of course chances of getting money back are very slim.

But in my opinion, nothing in this hobby is more fun than opening packs/boxes. And that's what this hobby is for me, for fun.

I agree with you on opening boxes. It is a gamble but it is really fun when you get a PC card no matter what the value is. LMK what Flyers I might be interested in them.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who was the person who said that? (Hope it wasn't me or then I be a total hypocrite!)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

Gospel Truth baby! That whole essence of not knowing, and then getting that one card you wanted in the most pure way...by luck!

It is sort of like golf...you spend 5 weeks cussing and throwing clubs, and then get one bird....and you are back for more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast