Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today was the home opener for the Royals. I could only graph inside the stadium before the game and I could not stay after because I had plans after the game. I got 1, but it's quality over quantity. 1/1 of Aaron Hicks of the Twins
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Today was the home opener for the Royals. I could only graph inside the stadium before the game and I could not stay after because I had plans after the game. I got 1, but it's quality over quantity. 1/1 of Aaron Hicks of the Twins

thats a good one. Parmelee seems to be pretty fan friendly based on his twitter account.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah they were about done with batting practice when I arrived. Usually I catch the very beginning.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I graphed the Blue Jays vs Royals game today. Before the game I got Edwin Encarnacion on a blue jays logo 8x10 (almost got J.P Arencibia and Gibbons the coach but there were too many rude people shoving and pushing). For the Royals I got Lorenzo Cain before the game on my outfielders ball (royals outfielders). After the game, I got Salvador Perez x2 on cards, Aaron Crow on a photo I took of him, Billy Butler, and the big one, James Shields on the Special Edition Kansas City Sports Illustrated. Good night for me.

Last edited by r0yals2012; 05-08-2013 at 04:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did okay graphing tonight. As far as the indians go I got Jason Giambi on a ball side panel (hate side panel) so I will prob turn it into a team ball. Kipnis was also signing at the exact same time so I went with Giambi. Mark Reynolds signed like 4 things so I missed that. I did get Mike Aviles on my WBC program that I am trying to get signed by whoever was on the WBC this year. For the Royals, not that many of them signed. Collins signed for a few people but could not get him. I ended up getting Salvador Perez and Mike Moustakas on cards. Could have been better but I'll take it. It was kind of cold and there were a lot of people and they are playing a Double Header tomorrow so that is prob why not as much players signed. Hosmer was also signing before the game but still couldn't get it but I have several Hosmer autographs already. I am going to the game on Monday and Tuesday so I am going to try and get more.

Giambi

Moose (smudged unfortunately)

Perez
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 05-02-2013 at 01:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @JamesBosoxfan1

Congrats on your IP successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

I graphed the Royals again. I did not get any Indians autos, but I did get Hosmer, Mendoza, and Perez. I almost got Moose but I did not have my picture ready and he pulled away before I could get my picture out. Butler signed on the other side and could not get there. Oh well. Rays come to town tomorrow. I really need a new picture spiral notebook

Eric Hosmer

Salvador Perez

Luis Mendoza is the bottom one
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 05-02-2013 at 01:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I graphed the Royals and Rays today inside the stadium. I call it a success. Francoeur threw me a GU ball. Moose and Esky signed for the Royals. For the Rays I got Jose Molina, who I've heard is a tough signer. I also got Jeremy Hellickson SS on a ROMLB.

the ball from batting practice

Jeremy Hellickson

Jose Molina

Alcides Escobar

Mike Moustakas
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 05-02-2013 at 01:44 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pictures of the indians and rays series are uploaded. haven't got the chance to take pics of Minnesota and Blue Jays series yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got 1/1 from Joe Nathan on a 2012 topps. Forgot I even sent it. I also got a fan pack from the mud hens

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast