Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

That March-Lillard inscription is one of the coolest I've ever seen!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! It's probably one of my favorite ttms ever or even my favorite

Yesterday in 6 months 3 days.

Today in 3 months 11 days
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday's ttm. Coming in 10 months 26 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 ttms yesterday both coming in 11 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok finally my recap of Fan Fest. I didn't get the best names and really only the new autographs to my collection were Karns and O'Brien. All the players I met were very nice. I am hoping to get Moose and Hoz before they become FA as I need them on several items. I was there all day both days.

Cards

Cain SI

Ball. I had a sweet spot jacket on it. Y'all know who it is. I wanted the ball just to be frank white but then he handed it Les Norman and he asked if I wanted just frank white on it and I said no you can sign it (not wanting to be rude) and I took the sweet spot off so he could sign it. Norman was amazed at the sweet spot jacket and asked if I invented it.

Pickups
    I bought the Duffy jersey mainly to get signed but wasn't successful so I'll keep trying but he is signed for 5 more years and he is very nice. Duffy also signs with a Bible verse so that's another reason I got it. Somehow found a Greinke signed hat and once I saw it I was like that's mine. It was the only one left and it was only $15. Replaces my Greinke signed hat I lost that I got 7 years ago. Got the K-Mo and Volquez signed WS baseballs for $25 each which retailed for $115 each last yr and I probably will not get them ever. Also bought these batting gloves who I do not know who they belong to but they are tattered and stink really bad and that's why I bought them

TTMS
    Preston Brown today in 3 months 27 days, Jim Langer on Saturday in 15 days, and Blake Bortles on Saturday in 33 days

Jake McGee not sure how long but sent during summer and forgot to write it down. Gubizca on Saturday in 14 days

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Great success keep it up
    Hope you get Moose and Hoz before end of season
    Good luck

Nice cards on Mack also

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

These came in 20 days. Part of my get every royals player autographs as possible project

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aubrey Huff in 26 days. Sent this letter in it too and that is hand signed too so that is 4/3

SCF Rewards
    Country

Better late than never. Lonnie Chisenhall in I don't know in how many days, I think sent in 2014. And Steve Farr in 28 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess the Indians are getting all their mail signed. This one took 19 months

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast