Red face WTB or Trade/Buy for Crabtree and/or Kaepernick auto rookies

Looking for contenders,Limited,SPA for Crabtree and Im open to most Kaepernicks please let me know what you have and lets get some trades/Sales done
    Collecting- things at random.
    "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men." Hidden Content

anyone today?

i have a colin topps inception rc auto /50 and certified gold quad carbtree rookie /10 auto
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j2short812000 View Post
    i have a colin topps inception rc auto /50 and certified gold quad carbtree rookie /10 auto
    see anything you like? I can add paypal if need be

looking to mainly sell if i can
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

shoot me asking prices if you would, thanks man

hey i have a Kapernick Chrome Auto and the Prestige rookie auto willing to sell both shoot me a reasonable offer both are mint cards! looking for Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by WacoTx View Post
    hey i have a Kapernick Chrome Auto and the Prestige rookie auto willing to sell both shoot me a reasonable offer both are mint cards! looking for Paypal
    Let me know what you need for the chrome auto