Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

You couldn't go wrong with having Zetterberg or Kronwall as the captain. If it weren't for the language barrier, you could throw Datsyuk into the mix as well. Good to see Zetterberg getting the "C" though. Well-deserved, following the other great captains for the Red Wings that preceded him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

Good choice. Let's just hope they place the "C" on the correct side this year. Looked weird how Lidstrom wore it the last few years on the other side. Anyone know why that was?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't say I'm surprised, I called it years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

In other news the sky is blue, easy choice and great captain material

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Can't say I'm surprised, I called it years ago.

Not a very hard call.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

So easy to Kick a man when he is down, especially from the sidelines!...No denying Tootoo has had his issues, who hasn't in one way or another? But Tootoo, under the guidance of Barry Trotz, who expects All his players to contribute offensively, has turned a corner. Proof in the pudding, last year was his best year offensively, and was also nominated by the Nashville chapter of Hockey Writer's for the Bill Masterton Trophy, for "the player who best exemplifies perseverance, sportsmanship, and dedication to hockey."
    As for the Captain, Z is great, as is Kronwall, but opposing players don't need to see a C on his jersey to know he is one of the deadliest open ice hitters in the game!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I just worry about being a clean player and getting cheap-shotted.

Chris Pronger ran at Yzerman and tried to cheap-shot him for 15 seasons, and NOBODY did anything about it, Pronger cannot die soon enough for me.

Pronger got his when Stevie stepped aside and Pronger broke his knee and wrist colliding with the boards and was out 10 months of which became the start of his current woes. He's done because he acted like a richard noggin.

I don't like liberties taken on my Captains when they are undersized, clean players.

Nobody runs at Kronwall because they know that one day ..........

BOOM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12