Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Zetterberg Is The New Red Wing Captain

I'd rather him not have to have that load on his back. Kronwall is more suited. Kronwall lives for more work, and more responsibility and will clearly be captain one day. Let Zetterberg focus on putting more good season's together, he will now have a target on his back, because for the most part, the Red Wings are a clean team.

BANNED

Country
    See keithman07's Items on eBay

Haven't watched too many of Detroit games to support your Kronwall vote, but I don't think you can go wrong with Zetter. He's tough to play against and always seems to make something happen on the ice. I doubt he'll have a target on his back because he's captain, he plays a good, clean game and if anything, he'll up the play level of his teammates.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugatu471's Items on eBay

Based off play it should go to:
    Pav
    Z
    Kronner

Based off of leadership:
    Z
    Pav
    Kronner

Based off of the least likely negative impact:
    Kronner
    Pav
    Z

SCF Rewards
    Country

Based off play it should go to:
    Pav
    Z
    Kronner

Based off of leadership:
    Z
    Pav
    Kronner

Based off of the least likely negative impact:
    Kronner
    Pav
    Z

What do you mean by 'negative impact'?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugatu471's Items on eBay

How likely the captainship wouldn't hurt or effect their play.

BANNED

Country

What he means by negativity, people won't be taking shots at Kronwall if he is the Captain, as they will wear a shoulder or the ice. Dats and Zetterberg are uber clean and any shots at them will be of the cheap kind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh, I see. I say they just solve the whole problem and get a goon. I was disappointed when they didn't go after Parros.

BANNED

Country

They have that little piece of garbage Tootoo now. They had a chance at Brandon Prust and let the Habs grab him for nothing.

Prust is easily a 20 goal scorer, he has great hands, Tootoo may very well be a liability.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They have that little piece of garbage Tootoo now. They had a chance at Brandon Prust and let the Habs grab him for nothing.

Prust is easily a 20 goal scorer, he has great hands, Tootoo may very well be a liability.

Out of all the guys they could have gotten, why Tootoo? The guy is scrawny and doesn't contribute much. I just don't get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Well i'm happy to hear Zetty is going to wear the "C". What a year to wear it too, post lockout in a condensed schedule. Talking about diving right in. I wish him and the Wings the best.
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast