looking to trade highend

check the bucket title says it all. kobe is a plus!

http://s287.beta.photobucket.com/use...ary/?start=all
    Hidden Content JUST UPDATED

What you need for the dual rose and roy auto?
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Hey man.... Would you ever consider selling? I saw some things I liked if price was good. Please pm me if interested.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

PM sent out

anyone else

have a couple high ends in my bucket if you want to take a look.

Brandon Roy RC Auto /15, Triple RC AUto of Harden/Griffin/Thabeet /49, some other stuff. Let me know
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

pm sent jazzer

anyone else tryna trade

Please empty your mail box...I tried sending you a pm. Lmk when it's open. Bryce
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Please empty your mail box...I tried sending you a pm. Lmk when it's open. Bryce
    Inbox Open. Sorry Bout That.